Indonesia Juniors !!

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by fathonezic, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

2. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

All INA XD final in WJC!

3. Master

Master Regular Member

Then it's a great news.

The 2017 All INA XD Final repeated in Markham, Canada. Congratulation to Mr. Nova Widianto as Junior XD head coach and Mr. Amon Sunaryo as Junior XD coach assistant and also Mrs. Susi Susanti as INA WJC team manager.

It's now the chance for Rehan Naufal/Siti Fadia to get the gold after getting the silver medal last year.

Leo Rolly Carnando/Indah Cahya Sari Jamil the unseeded pair will surely give their best effort, taking advantage with their boosted self confidence after defeating the first seed in Round 3 and then Leo/Indah beat the 8th seed which defeat Pramudya/Ribka (the 3rd seed).

4. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

Yeah, I hope Rehan/Fadia will win it so it's not gonna be two silvers in a row for them.

5. Master

Master Regular Member

The battle between the last chance & second seed pair vs nothing to lose unseeded pair (this pair still have chance to play 2019 WJC, Leo 17 y.o and Indah 16 y.o)

6. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member

Well, it's silver again for Rehan/Fadia. Leo/Indah were just so solid.

Still, congratulations to both pairs.

7. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Leo is future star? He just has that intimidating look in him needed to be a star.

8. minions

minions Regular Member

INA has won XD WJC through all INA XD Final in two consecutive years. The juniors really have the potential. I hope they are groomed right to be the next stars. INA XD really needs the talent like them after Natsir's retirement.

9. sen

sen Regular Member

I am afraid the last time INA won 2 consecutive XD titles with different players have not seen any of the players doing very well.
    They just OK but not that good. I remember I have seen Edi Subaktiar live before he won WJC and I thought he could be very good. No fancy shots like Kevin or Praveen but steady and good height too.

I predict Rehan is the one that can be like Kevin, no WJC title but doing well in senior. Leo could be good too, given that he is still young. Have not seen Indah yet. Suprised that she and Leo can beat all those pairs. Maybe Leo and Indah could do well too.

10. Master

Master Regular Member

Indonesian pair Leo, Indah wins gold at BWF World Junior Championships

[​IMG]

The mixed doubles pair of Leo Rolly Carnando and Indah Cahya Sari Jamil defeated their compatriots in an all-Indonesian final at the 2018 BWF World Junior Championships to bring home the gold medal on Sunday.

The unseeded duo of Leo and Indah stunned second-seeded Rehan Naufal Kusharjanto and Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti in a straightforward 21-15, 21-9 win in just 31 minutes at Markham Pan Am Center in Ontario, Canada.

It was a surprise to win, we didn’t expect it at all,” Indah said in a statement.

We’re very grateful for today’s result, because we played against a seeded pair. [Rehan and Siti] seemed under pressure, maybe because they were a favorite and this is their last year as juniors. Meanwhile, we carried no burden at all,” she added.

With Leo and Indah’s success, Team Indonesia brought home a total of one gold, one silver and two bronzes from Agatha Imanuela and Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti as well as Ribka Sugiarto and Febriana Dwipuji Kusuma in women’s doubles at the world junior event, plus another bronze in the mixed team competition.

Team manager Susy Susanti lauded the squad’s overall performance, saying it had met its target.

Our target in the team competition was reaching the semifinals [and they did]."

In the individual competition, we knew we could prevail in the girls doubles and mixed doubles. We almost had our girls doubles pairs reaching the finals, but the mixed doubles went for the all-Indonesian final, so it was alright."

Next, all players have to work harder, so we can be successful in all categories,” she said. (nkn)

[Source]

11. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

Not gonna be too optimistic about these XD wins

The last time, Edi Subaktiar, Alfian eko, Gloria Widjaja, and Melati Daeva, won 2 golds consecutively and they end up nothing

Though, I believe Siti, Rehan, Phita and Rinov have good technical skill and possible to be top 5 pairs in the future

12. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

These juniors are too short to make it at the top especially as XD player. I prefer Leo Rolly than these 4 playing MD.

13. minions

minions Regular Member

Well, many INA fans blame Richard, INA XD coach, for not properly groom these players although that is not the only reason.

14. Master

Master Regular Member

LOL... After that final match, the world junior champions have just walked to their hotel for about 8.3 km away with it's cold weather minus 2 degree Celcius. They're really challenger I guess :cool: [Source in Bahasa]

[​IMG]

15. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

well, according to Rinov Rivaldy
    thats just a way to spend more time together right
    even though it is not true
    LOL

16. Master

Master Regular Member

Haha...:D but they're not only two persons. Both junior champions along with Stephanie Widjaja and coach David Pohan.
    What a way to spend time together in extreme weather below zero, unless they're going to climb Everest someday :D

BTW, it's good that PBSI still make another tournaments next month (Desember) for junior players after World Junior Championships ended.
    These juniors were registered in Bangladesh IC (week 50) and Turkey IS (week 51) tournament.

17. Master

Master Regular Member

Congratulation for their first ever post WJC title at Bangladesh IC 2018.

Leo Rolly Carnando/Indah Cahya Sari Jamil the reigning WJC champion made their way to Bangladesh IC Final after defeating the first seed Venkat Gaurav Prasad/Juhi Dewangan [IND]. In the final they stopped the second seed Hoo Pang Roon/Cheah Yee See [MAS].
    [their road to final here].

Leo Rolly Carnando also got the second title in MD with Daniel Marthin defeated Supak Jomkoh/Wachirawit Sothon [THA] in the final round.

This is a good follow-up by the way, I hope that they get more and more experience by playing higher tournament so that they could catch up their senior.

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Excatly, being world junior champion can't guarantee they will be shine in senior stage. Many factors that contribute players success story.

19. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

It is a huge accomplishment for Indonesia team junior to bring back Suhadinata cup 2019 back home.. Big congratulations. I am not sure but I think this is first ever tittle for Indonesia right ? I hope next week their doing as well for Individual event as mixed team. Personally I am really looking forward by individual event for Leo/Daniel Leo/Indah Nita/Putri and Putri KW. Indonesia has a bright future with bunch of talented junior player..... I guess.

ebcd likes this.
  20. ebcd

ebcd Regular Member