Voltric LD Force 2019

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kingsley90, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kingsley90

Kingsley90 Regular Member

Hi, anyone bought the LD Force 2019 version ? I have the Rio gold version just wish to know how it differ from the 2019 latest version in reality. I know it’s a repaint racket but just wish to hear from someone who own both version because i’m planning to get 1 of the 2019 version ;)

2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

Can you buy it and tell us :) I have the same question. Have seen some saying it's the same, while others have said LDF2019 is much harder to use, closer to the zf2.

Kingsley90 likes this.
  3. Kingsley90

Yup, looks like we have the same question.
    I wish to keep all version of LDF but i don’t like the matte black one so aiming this 2019 red one, looks hot!:p Hope someone can tell exactly what is the real story here. I’m doubting it’s harder to use almost closer to ZF2 because many have said it’s only a repaint racketo_O maybe you should buy one and tell me.:D

4. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

I just received it yesterday. Racket is at stringer today and I will have around 3 hour session with it tommorow. Visually it looks just like the repaint job of same racket and also feels the same when compared to my 2016 gold edition but will play with both tommorow and report.

5. Kingsley90

Ok, fantastic! Looking forward for your review!

6. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

In short it is the same racket just repaint job for 2019 in my opinion. I used both versions of LD Force today (2016 and 2019) and the frame, stifness, etc. feels the same. I simply love the racket as it is not to stiff and not to head heavy for me.

Kingsley90, YoonSoAh and llrr like this.
  7. jriblaze

jriblaze Regular Member

I find it hard to use before too. But I tried to lower the tension and surprisingly I'm getting the best feeling of LD FORCE :)

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Kingsley90

Good to hear such a relief for me, gonna get one myself !

Yep i totally agree with you. It’s the best head heavy racket i have ever used so far. It is head heavy racket but the weight distributed is so perfect it won’t make your arm tired even for several fast pace game in a row. It has power and speed at the same time.

9. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

It was for me too. I was so dissapointed that 2016 version in U3 was nowhere to be found in EU in last half year when I was looking for new spare after the clash. I hope that 2019 repaint sticks for a while. I checked the frame and it has also the same patent nr. printed under the head so most definitely same racket technology.

10. AznDude

AznDude Regular Member

do you guys use this racket in 3U or 4U, how does it compare to Voltric 80 in terms of head heaviness and stiffness. I read Paul's review, it is supposed to be an even better version of the Voltric 80

11. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

I use racket in 3U weight. I would say that is less head heavy than old VT 80 and slightly more flexible. Haven't used VT80 in years but when receiving the first LDF is was defininitely slightly quicker in defense than VT80.

Right now I am thinking about buying 4U version for doubles game. Does anybody use lighter version? How much does the weight effect smash performance and defense properties compared to 3U?

12. Kingsley90

Hi, i’m using a 4u LDF currently. I never had a chance to try out the VT80 so can’t comment much. All i know is VT80 i quite head heavy and not suitable for doubles while i still can defend very well with my 4U LDF. If you are going to use a head heavy racket for doubles i would suggest you go for LDF.

13. Kingsley90

My 4U LDF doesn’t affect my defense. I can easily return 8 out of 10 smashes. I’ve never tried out the 3U version, i scare it will be too heavy and sluggish for me because i play mostly doubles.

As for the smash, i think 4U definitely can give a good punch if you do have a good technique. I can have 3-4 consecutive smash without feeling tired. 3U might affect your defense in fast pace game.

Kapca81 likes this.