TOTAL BWF World Championships 2019 : SEMIFINAL & FINAL (24-25 August)

Discussion in '2019 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Aug 23, 2019.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

It's not a guarantee that Shi YQ could balance the very well-prepared and fully-focused Kento Momota in Basel.
    Indeed, Momota was too strong in Nanjing last year, similar fashion with Basel Final. Interesting to wait their upcoming clashes whether the comeback Shi could repeat his stellar performance (Guangzhou Finals & Sudirman Cup Final) against two-time World Champion.

Anks likes this.
  2. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    Sorry The World Champion Won because SHE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD and was throughout her tournament.

Minions lost because they ARE NOT THE BEST simple as that..Ahsan Hendra won because AHSAN HENDRA ARE THE BEST...THE LEGENDS.

Sorry for other fans but thats the fact.

Simillarly People can give millions of Excuses why LCW always won silver and I love him as a legend however the fact of the matter is The Legends of Legends The Great Lin Dan Was Has and Always been BETTER than LCW people can make excuses like

"Oh Beijing was hole court so he won" or
    "London court had a bla bla wind factor and this factor and that factor"

But Guess what The Great Dan DECIMATED his Opponent in a style in MAJORS what Mattered the most Because he knew People may forget the Tittle number or Rank number but they will never forget CHINESE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND FLAG HIGH.

Thats why not even MS players but WS World champions like Carol and Sindhu take inspiration from him.

Taufik Hidayat is remembered Not because of his X number of SS tittles He is remembered because of his WC GOLD and OLYMPIC GOLD He flew Indonesian flag High.

The Legend Susi Susanti is remembered Not because of her tittles but because she was the most elegant and Classic WS champ to have won the GOLD at OG and stood there with pride in tears as the INA flag went high.

A Player who is No.1 and Cant get the Honour of being BEST IN THE WORLD is a real PITTY.So Those who Couldnt even get bronze let alone the Greatest Honour in Badminton being the World Champs should rather focus on how to win in Majors than staying close to their Ranking which No One will remember anyways.

So Please stop this Narative of yours ...THE BEST WINS...Simple as that.

#1122 Anks, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  3. Anks

Anks Regular Member

I think Shi is the ONLY player in MS that can challenge KM the way we saw in WTF..I know my Champ will come back and MARK MY WORDS.

With Full Confidence I say ...CHINA Will Feel proud of Shi When He will be the only CHINESE MS to raise the Chinese Flag high at 2020.

Im praying for him and I know God will hear me...All My Favs will win and the World Will Watch.

Li/Liu,SYQ,FukuRota,PVS/CM

4. Anks

Anks Regular Member

The World Champion PV Sindhu is set to Regain her tittle as one of the RICHEST Female Athelte in the World and Obviously The Richest Badminton Womans player of All time...Im sure some of that money is going for the parties with her Best buddy Carol in spain or when she is in India:D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...-badminton-championship-2019-4372771.html/amp

My Cousins have already started troubling their parents to get them the same racket the World Champion uses.

the signs are clear that The World Champion is set to once again Gonna claim her spot in THE TOP 10 richest Female athletes in the World Making Badminton More popular around the World.

Thank You World Champion PVS for your Great Contribution to Badminton !!

Airos likes this.
  5. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

If you want other people to stop their narratives, Why don't you stop these Fiction of yours too?

I don't see how SYQ or "Fukurota" are champs according to your logics and reasons unless these are fan fictions.

6. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

To be fair, If TH achieve what he achieved these days in this era i dont think he will be remembered all that much. He is remembered for OG and 2 AG titles and 6 IO. But other than that, i think people remember him more as not a hardworking athlete , esp after he got married.

These days, its the media that make you be remembered. in the past , its always that big achievement.

What people want is that unique character.

7. Anks

Anks Regular Member

I Remembe when he sat down at 2004 realizing what he achieved for his country..was the best moment though I was very very small then but now When I look back at that video it gives me gosebumps...How beautiful it is to see your country flag flying high..!

May God bless you form.World Champion Taufik Hidayat...The Undisputed King of Backhand Smashes.

Yoji likes this.
  8. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Yeah. Getting popular. I got a new 6yo indian girl ask me to coach them. Starting today. The next Sindhu coming.... deng deng deng. ;)

Anks likes this.
  9. samkool

samkool Regular Member

too pre-occupied to work
    well, not always decimated. lcw had match point @ london 2011 wc. that was lcw's only real opportunity to actually win one.

#1129 samkool, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Anks likes this.
  10. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Yeah its really sad for his fans and himself that he had to retire without having been called a WORLD CHAMPION or OLYMPIC CHAMPION.

I can understand his fans Emotions because currently my Favourites SYQ and Fukurota are Silver Diamonds..and I cannot express how much it troubles a fan.

I know my brother SYQ and sisters FUKUROTA Will Win a Gold VERY SOON.....They will break the LCW Curse !

11. samkool

samkool Regular Member

too pre-occupied to work
    and that's the whole point.

athlete's regard everything as a factor, a condition of play. something to overcome, neutralize and conquer in the future.
    fanboys use it as an excuse when their faves lose.

fnd80, Anks and kurako like this.
  12. Anks

Anks Regular Member

EXACTLY ....You said it right !

Sorry salty fans of Clipiums your Aluminums are just NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD They are Best only in NUMBERS not PODIUM.

Sorry Salty Fan boys....Take the bitter pill and admit it Daddies WERE ARE and WILL ALWAYS be the best WORLD CHAMPS of all time your Tutums Cant even be a Percentage of Daddies.

Yo Go Daddies...I Love you LEGENDS..thanks for making your country and fans proud YET AGAIN.

13. kumar1222

kumar1222 Regular Member

Sindhu had won her first world championship title but putting along her with CM and other Olympics gold medalist is definitely OVERATED. CM is definitely a three time world champion and Olympic gold medalist. Please remember Zhang Ning had Olympics gold for twice. Please remember that and stop exaggerating. There are many players who done well throughout the seasons but might not had fared well in Big Tournaments and Sindhu is someone who used to be bad throughout the seasons only do well in Majors hence it doesn't make to call her great bla2.. The only fine examples like Huang/Zheng and Kento Momota who have been consistent throughout the seasons and yet won big major titles.

14. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Even Carolina Marin did not do well in regular tournaments . She performed only in big events.
    Sindhu is only 24. She will get Olympics gold in future. She is already a legend. Winning 5 medals ( all colours included) , is nothing short of impressive.

Imagine, she has all the silver medals in major tournaments and once she started to win gold, then how impressive it would be. She will be having both silver and gold which every other individual player dying to get. Eg. TTY, kevin/Marcus etc. She already won gold in World and WTF.

Anks likes this.
  15. kumar1222

kumar1222 Regular Member

Let her to win to gold in Olympics first then you speak about it. WTF ? Are you serious is this so called big title ? NO and Akane had won years back itself.

16. kumar1222

kumar1222 Regular Member

I am very sure All England is more Prestigious Event than this WTF and I believe every badminton player feel the same.

17. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Exactly...She is. legend at the age of 24 with such a remarkable caree record that only a few Elite Ladies have achieved.

And On the other hand we have The So Called No.1s Who Have NEVER even won a bronze at a MAJOR.

For me PVS and CM my two lubDub (Heartbeat) Are the history makers in the World Badminton.

18. kumar1222

kumar1222 Regular Member

Get your info right, Zhang Ning made history 10 years back winning back to back gold in Olympics and multiple titles a truly called LEGEND.

19. minions

minions Regular Member

I wish everyone can shut the hell up. Let's move on. The arguments have overstayed their welcome.

nilesh123, arjevo and Biglever like this.
  20. vozer here

vozer here Regular Member

ya, we dont know what waiting in the future. Vik won wc and ppl think he will rule ms. Chen l lose in 2018 and they even said he...prepare for olympic 2020. Mo had a lot of success but it still too soon to compare him to lin.

look at the result, u can ask how to stop mo, zheng huang in 2020 cos they dominated all matches in this tourney. But not for pv, she won a hard match against tai