Mew Box court - Wang Yihan's club

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by LenaicM, Apr 5, 2019.

1. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

I have been looking for more information regarding the new club of Wang Yihan named "Mew Box". It's a single court club where audio and lighting effects are displayed to give the players a "pro tournament" experience.

The first part of the video shows some images of the club but I cannot find any information such as a website or hours, etc. If anyone have any details about Mew Box that would be great! :)

2. battimus

battimus New Member

Engineer
    They have a Wechat account called 猫享空间. Through the official Wechat account you can choose book the court and that gives you some Chinese woman‘s Wechat account that you should add and ask her. Through some booking websites that I browsed, it seems like it is more about company events and other events and not about badminton. You can do a google or baidu search with words 猫享box and see yourself what you find.

3. battimus

battimus New Member

Engineer
    They have a Wechat account called 猫享空间. Through the official Wechat account you can choose book the court and that gives you some Chinese woman‘s Wechat account that you should add and ask her. Through some booking websites that I browsed, it seems like it is more about company events and other events and not about badminton. You can do a google or baidu search with words 猫享box and see yourself what you find.

LenaicM likes this.
  4. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

Thank you for the valuable information! That seems like a rather unusual way to book a court (well for me) no wonder I could never find any information searching in english on Google.

5. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    Remember, Google is banned in China, so it's lacking in search results here. And basically everything runs on wechat. I actually don't know how you would book a court without wechat! :p

But this place looks cool, it is now officially on my list of places to visit! Thanks for telling us.

LenaicM likes this.