Replacement racket for Yonex LD Force

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by inthisspace, May 27, 2019.

1. inthisspace

inthisspace New Member

Hey BC members,

I have been using the LD Force Racket for a good two years and found it to be very suitable for my style of play. I am usually a back court player who prefers to have that extra power when smashing or driving the shuttle. So I tend to prefer heavy head rackets.

I have tested out the Z Force II but found it to be too straining on my arms (although I do have an old Isometric series racket that I can cope fine with).

Just wondering if there are similar rackets to the LD Force, which gives the right balance for me.

Thanks.

2. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
  3. inthisspace

inthisspace New Member

Yes, I am aware that Yonex is still producing the LD Force to cater (milk) customers.

However, I find the price too steep at the moment. I got mine two years ago at SGD150. So I am looking for alternatives.

4. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    Then you can get the now older matte black color which will more than likely be discounted when the crystal red is available!!!

nice!!!

5. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    Vt80 etune is still there. It is not same but somewhat closer and almost cheaper. Sunrise sale had it for 80sgd