Mizuno Badminton 2017

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by pizzaboi, Jan 14, 2016.

1. lingga mulyatno

lingga mulyatno New Member

thankyou man, i alr have jpx ltd stiff
    confuse to got the jpx ltd es or 8.1 pro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. bmtboy

bmtboy Regular Member

Thanks for your review!

3. TwilightZone

TwilightZone New Member

It would be simple IMO. Do you want something stiffer or softer than the JPX LTD Edition. :)

4. lingga mulyatno

lingga mulyatno New Member

ahahaha
    i want something bomber than jpx ltd edition

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Terraglow

Terraglow Regular Member

Students
    hi,

just wondering if there is any reviews for JPX 8 Power, so far i has not seen any or maybe i missed out on the threads. Recently purchased one and on the way delivered to me. If there is anyone that is using it, i would be glad to hear some opinions (although i have purchased it, and got it with pretty good deal).

Thank you =)

6. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I just talked to Chris of badminton shop online and their price is still high compared to ABUGEK. sgd190

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

7. TwilightZone

TwilightZone New Member

How much is ABUGEK quoting? If not too much a difference, I will just buy... ;)

partly also because i am around the neighborhood rather often, so it is more convenient for me,

8. badmintony

If my memory serves me right, it's RM465 with strings and grip minus shipping to where I am now. Including shipping it will be still cheaper from ABUGEK.

9. TwilightZone

TwilightZone New Member

My bad... took my own convenience for granted and forgot you are not from around..

Regardless where you get it from, it is a worthwhile investment and risk (in case you buy and found you did not like it) given that we are always looking for the best rackets to suit us.. :)

badmintony likes this.
  10. Okaharu

Okaharu Regular Member

Hi badmintony, I only just saw this. As you may have noticed I've been away from the badminton scene due to injury and other stuff in life.
    I've sold all three of my JPX LTD and ES as they were just sitting around and I figured it'll be better for them to be in other's hands so they'll actually be used and enjoyed :D

I never really got to use both side-by-side as one either had broken strings or were lent to a club mate (and eventual new owner).
    There is definitely a difference between the LTD and LTD ES. I have nothing more to say than they stayed true to their specs.
    The ES was a heavier, stiffer LTD.

If I were to buy again, I would get the LTD. ES was great for a couple of games then it started taking a toll on my arm and shoulders.
    I'm just a regular recreational club player, the ES pushes out bigger smashes but honestly, I don't need it (I mean, ARC11 is still my main - you get the gist). I'm not competitive enough to care, the LTD was easier to use and excelled more in the net/mid court area.
    Personally, I find racquets that stand out for me in net/mid court really bring out the fun in my games.

That said, if you're a strong man (or woman) who enjoys your 3U hammers the LTD ES is the way to go. Otherwise, LTD is more than enough.
    Never had I once felt 'that smash could've been better' when using my LTD. The ES was just overkill for me.

side note: I enjoyed the ES more than the VT80 3U. May be the favourite HH racquet I've owned
    side side
    note: still loving the Aeronaut 7000. It's getting up there with ARC11 and you already know my love for my ARC11 <3.

DeepInTrance and badmintony like this.
  11. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

in my opinion Mizuno really screwed it up with the ES....they should've just make JPx ltd with stiffer shaft and that's it...why the hell make the racket heavier/ head heavier just dumb...

12. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    But by that logic yonex has been making the same mistake for the last many decades?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

#1892 Ch1k0, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Lemollin, badmintony and TwilightZone like this.
  13. TwilightZone

TwilightZone New Member

I guess that makes me even dumber to have bought and like it.....

badmintony likes this.
  14. badmintony

I wouldn't say the same words about the ES. AFAIC, it's a wonderful racket. I was kind of surprised myself upon realizing that I can wield this with much gusto more than my Astroxes. Despite the somewhat intimidating BP/ES flex combi, especially if one hasn't used a racket like this, I was pleasantly surprised that it's a gem for my games. Speaking of which I gave it a much needed rest for now until I can get hold of an extra one. Just had a clash with it a few nights ago and I don't want to damage it given the difficulty of finding one. But yea, just like what we know already; one racket that does not suit one may be a treasure for another

#1894 badmintony, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  15. It'sMeMeMe

sure if you can wield it....good for you....strong arm you got there
    for me a stiffer regular jpx ltd would be a gem for the last 10 yrs...

16. It'sMeMeMe

somewhat yes... yonex very stiff shaft rackets been lame...either compact frame or very heavy head frame...or head light frame...such lamer...

17. It'sMeMeMe

18. Tony

Tony Regular Member

I have tried JPX limited. When i hit it, it gave a solid and stiff feedback. But as per opposite, the shuttlecock wont fly as per my expectation. I notice that this racket have a medium shaft when i try to bend it with my hand. I really have to squish out my strenght to get what i wanted. Is there any racket which have more stiff than JPX limited? Is there anyone who used valour V8? Valour v8 looks very promising due to it ultra PEF shaft. (look like Yonex technology)

19. False Catalyst

False Catalyst New Member

Student
    I know this kinda out of topic, but i need a new racket, i’m considering the caliber reg 4u, since people say that those are deadly accurate and has power, but I’m really not sure, can anyone give a review on this racket in terms of every factor possible? (Feel, power, control, flex, etc.)

20. DeepInTrance

DeepInTrance New Member

Healthcare
    You echo my thoughts for LTD with most of what you say. Totally agree on the assessment of LTD in mid court / net region. Thats my preferred area too! And also about when you say that LTD is more than enough from the rear court! Strikingly similar thoughts. Check my review of LTD on page 92. I mention the same.
    It would have been good to play with you, had we been in a similar location.
    Get well soon from your injury and get back to the court! :)
    Cheers!