Js10q vs Nanoflare 700

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mutton65, Apr 13, 2019.

1. mutton65

mutton65 New Member

Planning to buy one of these head light rackets. Not sure what the differences are, which is more forgiving?
    As far as i know JS10 has smaller head but im not sure if that's a problem since i do own a ZF2 which is a smaller head as well.

I use 88s and JS12 a lot. Want to try a lighter and speed racket and i have my list down to these two rackets, pls share ur experience or anything informative to help me decide

-Nanoflare 700
    -JS10

2. kakashihatake

kakashihatake Regular Member

I own a 88s3u n js10 4u. If you are thinking of getting a js10 3u then my sharing is not suitable for you.

88s is always a stronger racket than js 10. The problem with these lighter rackets is that they need you to swing harder to generate bigger power. So for a 2 hour game, u might feel more tiring to use a lighter racket than a stronger racket like 88s.

Saying that, if u like playing front court a js 10 is good if not better.

I use my js 10 when I want to play relaxingly while 88s when I am determined to win the game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mutton65 likes this.
  3. mutton65

mutton65 New Member

i do own 88s and 88d but im looking to buy a fast front court racket, probably more to fast return playstyle, not much power play. Thanks tho, i do agree the 88s is a really nice racket, i use it for both singles and doubles.

4. BadBadmintonPlayer

BadBadmintonPlayer Regular Member

Both nice rackets!

JS10, smaller head, more stiff and therefore for people with very good technique. A little bit faster...
    Nanoflare700, normal head, medium stiff and so the racket forgives a lot more.

Especially the JS10 should be tried before. Some love it and some hate it. I think that a Nanoflare 800 or 900 later is more comparable with the JS10.