Joachim Persson

Discussion in 'Denmark Professional Players' started by yannie, May 10, 2006.

1. robfitsy

robfitsy Regular Member

I suppose it's the difference between being able to employ the "professional services" of a scumbag lawyer and not.

2. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Even more scary is that he will come back to Badminton after 18 months.
    I 'll be happy if I don't need to see him again.
    He was in Pune team of IPL. He sat in the coach bench.
    The owner of the team Bollywood actress Tapsee pannu has mentioned that Boe was behind the selection of all the players of her team. Boe need to rethink about this guy.

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Scary? If you are “scared” about JP coming back to badminton in any capacity then you must have a pretty good life. I think you keep missing the point, he has NOT bet on matches he was involved in, nor did the vast majority of betting take place when it was illegal. In fact, the betting on badminton rules were not really widely known to most professionals. JP has not been found guilty of influencing any matches, read the report.

Also, I guarantee at least 1 in 10 players with a ranking have placed a bet on badminton at some point, it’s more widespread than you would think.

4. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    I wonder if the anti match fixing guru Hans Kristian Solberg Vittinghus has released any official statement about what he thinks about this violation of rules by his fellow countryman and about the (lack of) severity regarding his punishment.

Baddyforall and Baddie lover like this.
  5. Baddyforall

It is like " No, i did not steal it. But i was behind the plot which lead to stealing it". Cheater of any kind is a cheater. But i wonder why Media was silent in this case. And also, i don't think ranking players would ever do that if he really wanted a career out of it. JP's career is based on this.
    Nobody will look him in the same way as before.

#85 Baddyforall, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  6. Baddyforall

Today, i can't believe my ears. My local tv usually conducts live tele quiz program every weekend night. Tonight, there was a jumble question asking about who that was. The word was jumbled even i could not identify it. But the word was actually Joachim Persson. And also the host explained the name why it was asked and the details behind it. Wow. Simply unbelievable. He became really famous.:D

Baddie lover likes this.
  7. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I think we will need to ban a load of players then if we are to ban every player that the fixer has approached because I have it on record it was more than just JP. That match with JP and the fixer wasn’t fixed (JP won if you’re interested)

I am waiting for you to show me where the evidence of the cheating took place? Feel free to quote the page of the report and let me know :)

ZZ on the other hand (and TCS) both clearly conspired to cheat and the evidence was very solid.

8. Baddyforall

Wow. You knew more than what newspapers had published.

This is what I am asking for. Media need to give clear picture of what he did in which way etc. But anyway, even my local tv quiz live shows used his name for puzzles which proves badminton is becoming popular in my locality . I rest my case.

#88 Baddyforall, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019