Victor C-7032N vs Li-Ning E3000 ULTIMATE Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Ru_Ru, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Ru_Ru

Ru_Ru New Member

Thinking of getting a high end stringing machine and I've narrowed it down to these two choices. Both are around the same price and I'm wondering which one is better? Pros and cons?

Things to note:
    - I will be stringing about 5-10 rackets a week. Occasionally more.
    - I will only be stringing badminton rackets
    - I am hoping that the stringing machine will last as long as possible with little maintenance

2. Stein_r

Stein_r Regular Member

employee
    Technically both machine are the same. But I would go for Victor. The turntable looks more robust due to the big metal plate where the two towers are stand on. And also the machine looks more professional. The colors and form are more eyecatching. Just the size could be challenging.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    they are both made by the same OEM so quality should be the same. honestly i think the victor looks nicer. :)

4. Ru_Ru

Ru_Ru New Member

Thanks for the input, I didn't know they were made by the same OEM. I'll probably get the Victor machine. ;)

5. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

A quick search on google shows that you can get the li-ning e5000 for 4299$ cad on shopbadmintononline, and 5200$ cad for victor on yumo.ca

there's difference in price... of course now you think you will only string badminton racket but I think it's nice to be able string tennis racket. at that price, maybe the wilson bairbaido is good choice... at least not limited by only badminton racket. Or technifibre, babolat...

6. EpicBlue

EpicBlue Regular Member

E3000 can only trigger the tension head by pressing the button behind the gripper while C-7032N can be triggered by pressing the button and pushing the gripper.

I would prefer C-7032N more since I'm more used to the curved track of the clamp base. Clamp bases may bump into each other on straight tracks.

kwun likes this.
  7. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member