Software to host a tournament

Discussion in 'Rules / Tournament Regulation / Officiating' started by Sampat, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sampat

Sampat Regular Member

We are conducting a local tournament at our club with participation around just 40-50 players and I am looking for any software which could help in the draws, conducting matches etc. Any pointers with list of softwares and pros/cons of each of them would be helpful (I am aware of tournamentsoftware.com which needs a yearly subscription and I just need this for one off tournament).

Thanks.

2. juneau-AK

juneau-AK Regular Member

the BTP, there is no need for yearly subscription for a one-off; the trial version limitation of no-publish, would suffice for your purpose, wouldn't it?
    alternately, you can set up a spreadsheet (openoffice, libreoffice, excel, gsheet, ...)

3. Benasp

Benasp Regular Member

If you still has a need for this, I invite you to go check www.sportmngr.com .

It's an app that i build which is still in testing period. So im looking to get feedback from potential users.

You can also take à look at the video démonstration i made :
    which go trough all the steps to run à tournament with the app.

If this seem interesting to you, don't hesitante to contact me if you need help setting up a tournament.