guys.. i need help.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by GTO-demon, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    First of all, you have to find out what you did wrong.

I think it is very important to know what you did wrong before she give you forgivness.

Oh and beside, a girl will always forgive you if she really loves you. If she doesn't forgive you it means that she doesn't love you enough...

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Why are you assuming GTO did anything wrong?

As Anatolli said, there is the possibility that she is just throwing a tantrum, or being manipulative. In which case we should still be playing more badminton just as all good badmintonfanatics should be doing;)

Cappy had the most direct answer
    I'd agree with that :p
    Go talk, if it don't work, be prepared to move on.

3. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Are all women like that? Or is it just some women?

4. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    GTO-demon.. any progress so far? Has she spoken to you yet? :eek:

5. mightymuscle

mightymuscle Regular Member

hehe..is it becuz u are fan of gto?lol jk
    be like gto and show her wat ure made of!! lol

6. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Be a Man

I think it's guys in general. Most guys are nice, and they get nicer when they're in a relationship. Have you ever notice that guys tend to 'behave' themselves when they're around very beautiful women or at least in the presence of someone they really like? It's an epidemic, man...

Everybody gets bored after awhile. Women are no different. Boredom in a relationship affects women more because they're emotion junkies. Check out what they read for leisure and you'll see why. Gotta have some friction for tension... an absolute ingredient in a romantic relationship.

GTO-Demon, you wanna keep the girl, you gotta show her what you're made of. You keep giving in to her, sooner or later she'll dump you for a biker or at least someone with more backbones than you:rolleyes:. You're on the emotional rollercoaster ride now because she has all the power. Done the right way, she should be in the rollercoaster ride instead of you. Give her some space, but like I said before: be prepared to let her go.

Suggestion: write her an email with an eye-catching title... and dump her. That way, you'll know if she's just playing around or serious about you. If she wants you, she'll beg you to re-consider. If she doesn't want you, then that'll save you time and future agony, time you could have spent on better things like baddy:D.

#26 cappy75, Aug 3, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  7. Dokkaew

Dokkaew Regular Member

Sales
    Yes in my opinion, you should ask her what is wrong. If you ask and she says "Nothing", just ask again. Sooner or later she will tell you what is wrong. Sometimes girls are sensitive and small things that guys don't think about mean a lot to the girls or hurt them alot. What makes it bad is that the guys don't realize it which leads to trouble and the start of a quarrel. At least this is what happens to me and my BF sometimes. Like I said, it's not like girls are trying to be troublesome or anything like that but we just need some understanding.
    I don't think you should "give her time to steam off" because she may not. You are only giving her more time to think of how non-understanding you are. Confront her asap.
    Anyhow, it's already a few days since so I hope things are back to normal

8. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Well, I hope that the actual reason behind this illogical ;) behaviour isn't related to excessive badminton play on GTO's part :D. Just speaking from a personal experience.

9. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Yeah, right on brother! I have come to the same generalization - just from personal experience. But surely, not all gals are like what we described here.

10. Dokkaew

Dokkaew Regular Member

Sales
    Ha! I used to have that problem. The other way around of course. I was the one playing too much. But now no problems any more coz my BF is now crazy about badminton too. (Although he plays much worst than me he he! :p )

11. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

yes, in the earlier stage of a relationship, i'm sure they tend to do that. but can you say the same after half a year or even a year? i'm not trying to denounce all the guys who're in a relationship. neither am i saying that they stop 'behaving' themselves around their gf's, but they do in general become less attentive towards them after a while. .. and That could be GTO's problem.

it's much wiser to reflect on oneself, think where you might have erred first, rather than pinning all the blame on the other person.

why does one get involved in a relationship? IMO, if one's idea of having a g/bf is to play games like finding the most interesting way to dump him/her, it's really SICk.

like i said before, the rest of us here have no idea what kind of person GTO's girlfriend is. i think it's fair to neither of them to suggest solutions like these when the we're all unsure of the real scenario.

12. BethuneGuy

BethuneGuy Regular Member

Student
    I gave up on the apologizing for no reason. It's like a game. You actually get more out of it, by ignoring her.

13. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Equal opportunity

Well, nobody gets into relationships to play games:rolleyes:. They just got in because their emotions got better of themselves. ie. fallen in love. Have you ever wondered why there's high divorce rates comparing to previous generations and so many relationships breakup? It's because now everybody realize they have the freedom to choose, and that anybody can be taken for granted. Of course, there are exceptions. But there's so many choices out there that it's easier to give up and move on than to work out the hard times. The traditional ideals of happy everafter and soul mate are still pretty strong but they're just ideals and doesn't reflect the true nature of human behaviour. Nothing is permanent and pretty much everything comes with an expiry date.

All I am saying is that there's a pattern here and that this pattern of behaviour invites generalization because it is pretty consistent.

BTW, not every guy is an insensitive boar with wandering eyes. I find that more women these days mirrors typical guy behaviours like checking out other people or flirting with them when they're in 'steady' relationships. I don't know, maybe things are different in Malaysia but out here in North America, not everybody has fear of exercising their options;).

Self-reflection is all good, but it's easier said than done;). It's not natural for most people and requires discipline for those who seek it. The world would have been much better if everybody self reflect but this is simply not the case, now is it:rolleyes:?

#33 cappy75, Aug 3, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  14. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    woah... it's just soo powerful seeing soo many ppl helping me out.. thx:crying:
    well... i guess good progress is comming along ( i guess ) atleast she's looking at me and standing around me when her fds are around me... not like B4:rolleyes: haha... but i guess... i'll just be " THE MAN " and solve this problem.. even if it comes to breaking up... i'm ready for it :cool:.......... and proberly it is a hint to break up.. there's way more important things to focus on like studying and badminton XD... it's not all about girls.. i can develop these later on~ am i right?

15. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    I just looked at your age, a little too young for a relationship. Relationsips shouldn't even be on your mind at your age. School and badminton should be on your mind, but a girlfriend is good too, but not too young.

16. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

hm-mm.. if two people get together because they have feelings for each other but Yet are not prepared to take the initiative to understand one another properly, the relationship is Bound not to last. divorce rates these days are just as high if not higher, are due to the fact couples nowadays do not understand that when you get married, it isn't just your life that you're living, it's the two of yours. (... or something to that effect:rolleyes: ) in fact, we see couples forming so often these days.. the youngest pairs i've heard of are only eleven.. doesn't it occur to you girlboy relationships are losing their meaning? a whole lot of them (boys mostly.. .. they are the ones who make the first move usually rihgt?) get themselves a partner because their friends are doing the same.

i'm not saying girlds don't do so at all. i know of a gang of them (in form 1) in my old school who were competing with each other for the number of boyfriends they can each get themselves... the older, the better, it seems:rolleyes: ... that's totally nutty to me! but then they Did get asked out by guys in upper forms (form 5 - people from my form). These guys are either dumb to like being played around or they don't mind at all because they likewise are doing the same!

sigh.

17. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    You are just going through one phase of growing up-puppy love. One moment here, another moment all seem lost. The agony and the pain and the uncertainty will prepare you well for the future. Be your own man and just ride it out in a manner that only you and you alone can decide.

18. badm addict

badm addict Regular Member

Student
    i would suggest...start thinkin up ur apology speech. dont plan on using it unless it is time to face da music :p . it'll b ur plan Z :). use it only when all hope is gone. include stuff like...how you fell in luv with her, how you first felt..etc. stick'em in to make ur apology speech sound better :D.

This is ur relationship and we only assist. you still are da one thats gonna go thru with it. soo..take the advice and manipulate it to make ur situation better.

best of luck! tell us if it went well :).

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Apology for what? :confused: What did he do?
    YOu know what this means? It means she's had her fun and wants to play make up. It also mens she wants to have face amongst her friends for having a boyfriend. She isn't standing around you when her friends are not around - and that is the important thing;)

I say play it real cool. Don't let this girl push you around;)
    Like you said, always badminton and study to go for.

If you really want to get her worried, send around a rumour that some "unknown" girl has the hots for you and that this unknown person is just waiting for the chance to make her move:p

AS somebody else said - "be your own man".

20. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Yeah, that's the way! An eye for an eye :D - reversed psychology.