WTB: Why are there so many SG threads?

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Hitman989, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitman989

Hitman989 Regular Member

I'm located in North America and have been looking for ads from NA. There are simply too many SG threads flooding this section of the forum and what's up with that? I don't recognize SG as a powerhouse in the world of badminton and yet there are so many threads flooding this place. Is there another forum catered to the NA audience?

2. lostLore

lostLore Regular Member

There is a search function you know. I fail to see the connection between SG being a powerhouse in the world of badminton and being a 'powerhouse' in the buy and sell forum lol.

3. xying

xying Regular Member

engineer
    LOL...u can try to post something to sell or buy on behalf of NA..

4. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    I neither see the issue you're trying to create nor see any problem. All it means is that there are more Singaporeans active on the Buy/Sell forum section than there are from North America. That's all it is.

We're certainly no badminton powerhouse and I'm pretty sure we'll agree that our professional level of badminton is quite ignorable in the world too. We just seem to have deep pockets to buy a ton of **** and sell it.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

offbad, hseoh82, Junye and 3 others like this.
  5. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    If you live in North America, chances are high you probably live in a house. You can store a lot of **** in a house. Singapore is a tiny country, therefore not enough space for stuffs they don’t need. Plus they are pioneers in recycling.

cj0817 likes this.
  6. gavannn

gavannn Regular Member

We’re a shipping/trade/biz hub that’s all there is to it, and we’re close to manufacturing countries. The community has no time for your whinin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj0817 likes this.
  7. Slayer74

Slayer74 Regular Member

1. We 'powerhouse'??? No way man, we are just powercashrich ....
    2. ......'chances are high you probably live in a house'....... or cabin or boat or on the run......who knows, probably i am wrong, my apologies.
    3. 'You can store a lot of **** in a house'. Well i am not too sure about **** but we usually flush it, because storing it is just nasty
    4. 'Singapore is a tiny country', ya can't argue with that....you win!
    5. 'Therefore not enough space for stuffs they don’t need'....ya true again, we just have too much money but not enough space...
    6. 'Plus they are pioneers in recycling'..............na please don't take this credit from you folks...... we learned it from you ppl.

8. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Thread closed.

Have a nice day

:)

Leemarc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.