Badminton Anime

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by pcll99, Jul 26, 2018.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Is this the first badminton anime ever?

2. necrohiero

necrohiero Regular Member

Student
    watching it. Ddespite the obvious fan-service.. The quality is good. Form the outfit, rackets and bags from Yonex.. To the sound quality while they are playing. And actually quite realistic.

3. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

I wish they had made guys as the main characters instead. (not liking girls in anime in general)
    Haikyuu is so far my top favorite sport anime/manga. Even much better than Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis or Kuroko no basket, in my opinion. No fancy imaginary shots, keep things quite realistic.

4. mater

mater Regular Member

Nomad
    Watching this, just finished Ep 7, seems to be with the most action up to date. Each end does leave me wanting to see more. No bad considering there aren't really much anime on badminton?

5. LewLewZ

LewLewZ New Member

There are a couple of other comics on badminton, but as far as animation goes this is the only one and good quality!

6. colekwok

colekwok Regular Member

Fixing people
    This is more of a girl orientated anime/comic adaptation. The thing is that in Japan, boys' sports are usually referred as football (soccer, yes, you use your feet instead your hands), basketball and baseball. But then again, judging from the way they portrayal the female characters' body shape, it is also somewhat attracting the fantasy of teenage boys.

Looking good so far, even my girlfriend likes it. Guess we are all waiting for a good badminton game.....