Which Brand of Racket is most Durable?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Shiv Kumar, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

It is their Unlimited series http://protech-sports.com/product-category/all-racquets/unlimited-series/, I own two Unlimited Strikes, most amazing racket. It has compact head (but not a lot compact just a tad shorter and slimmer at the bottom half of the head), then head frame is very unique as well since it is mixture of oval box and aero. Due to all that stuff it is very fast, but at the same time control is amazing as well. Then Strike version is the most head heavy BP is around 305mm so it is powerful as well. Search here for Unlimited Strike - you will find my thread about it.

2. ChewIK

ChewIK Regular Member

Oh, tq

Sent from my BL7000 using Tapatalk

3. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    All you need in the 3000 range is a Yonex 1DG.

Seriously ignore everything else. I've used everything else including Li Ning ultra strong range. It won't crack on ya easily and make a habit of leaving shots you know you'll clash for. Let the points go if you can't afford the consequences for it.

4. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

finapi series are more leaning towards stiffer and head heavy style.

still a popular series as well

5. ivachen

ivachen New Member

If you are talking about durability in terms of racket to racket hit then all of lining and Victor supernano 7 has very good reputation on that front. The supernano 7 was nicknamed ak47 on badmintoncn for this reason.

llrr likes this.
  6. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

From my experience, definitely Li Ning.

7. Jx_G

Jx_G Regular Member

It's not very scientific to tell out the strength of racket in crash by brand. If you want to, generally it's Li-Ning. I heard may storied how Li-Ning rackets kill other rackets without losing painting nowadays. Li-Ning likes reducing the weight of their rackets by adjusting the weight of the grip, the frame of the racket remain unchanged.
    However, when I just start to learn badminton(about 8 year ago), the rackets which famous for their strength is Supernano series from victor. Especially SN6 and SN7, it is almost impossible to break them in court. Now they are Hypernano series.

8. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    From my own experience (using mostly Yonex 3U:s) I think Yonex 3U rackets are the most durable.

9. fug4234

fug4234 New Member

I heard both of my friends broke their Yonex ZFii(strung at 28 Ibs) and they strongly recommended LN N7ii for better durability and quality. Personal opinion. I don't know why but it seems ZFii has some quality issues somehow, I love the paint job though. ZFii pricing at RM400-450, N7ii pricing at RM700-850.

10. llrr

llrr Regular Member

28lbs is actually within the warranty tension range and they should be able to get a replacement for free. Personally haven't had any issues stringing past 30lbs on zf2's.

11. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Well from my experience,yonex and victor paint durability is below lining and mizuno level (high-end only)
    Used to own jpx ltd,dzs,bs12 and calibar 300 all of them have clashed more than once,jpx and lining are fine,bs12 and dzs paintchip everywhere

12. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    Same. All four of the ZF2’s well, everyone knows how stupid I went with them as far as tensions go. No issues whatsoever.

13. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    Li Ning’s first gen rackets (n90 / n55). Good god the quality of the these.

It’s actually kind of astonishing.

Sumanth99 likes this.
  14. Budi

Budi Regular Member

I think how durable the racket is about how we maintain & turture our racket.
    Maintain your grommet, avoid clashing if possible (learn to activate your radar or sonar), keeping it in a good room temp but not inside your car when it parked outdoor with mighty sun beaming your cars, & cut the string immedietly as it snap especially when you use high tension.

But if you really want me to answer, well... I guest the answer is the very old racket with all steel. Had one & use it long ago when im start in the game 1st time. Its something my old relative had & given to me.

But anyway, i own
    Yonex (forgot the series). All steel with visible T joint & pretty heavy. Serve me for quite long time & it kill many racket when clashing. It broke coz of corrosive on the shaft near the cone.

Babolat (forgot the series), it broke in the frame as im doing hard smash. I think its unseen crack where i clash alot on my noobs day. Well at least it serve me well for more than 3 year.

Lining Mega Power UC5000, serve me & survive up to this day. Maybe around 3 or 4 years ago when i buy it.