Badminton players needed! On every Friday night at PJ The Challenger! Beginner to Moderate level!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Jessica Tan, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Jessica Tan

Jessica Tan Regular Member

Hi,

Would you like to join me and my fellow peeps for a fun game at Section 14, Jalan Semangat PJ., 9-11 PM? If yes, please reply me you're in along with your contact number. We are lacking of people and we would like to invite people in my badminton group just for a simple exercise and also making friends. It's every Friday. You can reply me if you have anything you want to ask.

PS: We are looking for people from Professional(Average) to beginner. I'm a beginner myself

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Please email me at hishioni@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest. You can drop me a message here too.

2. ell2227

ell2227 New Member

hi..im staying in pj and looking for a friends for badminton sessions too..cn i join yours?

3. Jessica Tan

Hi Elle,

Sure. Can I get your number so I can contact you and explain to you how to join my badminton group.

Thanks.

Jessica

4. ell2227

ell2227 New Member

yup

#4 ell2227, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  5. Jessica Tan

Errrrr...your number please?

6. ell2227

ell2227 New Member

#6 ell2227, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  7. Jessica Tan

Hi Ell,

The number you gave me earlier is it correct? You don't seem to be replying me in the message. Can u send me your number again?

8. ell2227

ell2227 New Member

hi jessica, yes its right. im sorry for not replying as im in a seminar for 3days in penang now.
    will reply u once im free.
    will be back to kl by sun.
    sorry yaa.

9. Jessica Tan

Hi Ell,

just to double confirm, this is your number right?
    017-4564561

10. ell2227

ell2227 New Member

yes

11. Jessica Tan

Hi,

Would you like to join me and my fellow peeps for a fun game at Section 14, Jalan Semangat PJ., 9-11 PM? If yes, please reply me you're in along with your contact number. We are lacking of people and we would like to invite people in my badminton group just for a simple exercise and also making friends. It's every Friday. You can reply me if you have anything you want to ask.

PS: We are looking for people from Professional(Average) to beginner. I'm a beginner myself

Please email me at hishioni@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest. You can drop me a message here too.

12. ChewIK

ChewIK Regular Member

U got irregular member, i think some of them can join. Example daniel…

Sent from my BL7000 using Tapatalk

13. Jessica Tan

Hi,

14. RichieJam

RichieJam New Member

15. RichieJam

RichieJam New Member

I've sent u email. please reply asap ya..

16. Jessica Tan

Hi,

17. Jessica Tan

Hi,

18. Jessica Tan

Hi,

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    @Jessica Tan

I have combined all your threads into one thread. You can bump this thread as the message you make on new threads essentially contains the same information.

This is done to keep the forum moderately tidy as requested by forum members in the past.

Thanks for your cooperation

20. Jessica Tan

Hi, what if I want my thread to be shown on top of the discussion? Cause as more people posting, my thread will be pushed down and some people might not see my thread.