Yonex Nanoray 700FX vs. Nanoray 750

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by golsana, Jan 23, 2016.

1. golsana

golsana New Member

Student
    I've read the reviews for NR700fx and NR750 but I couldn't tell their differences much. Please help me as I have spent a whole week choosing my racket, because my dad is going to buy if it from London and I can't be there to hold the rackets.
    I'm a control and defense player. I was going to go with an Arcsaber, but I was suggested to buy a light headed racket. (My current racket is 90g)
    So my problem is that although I'm a control and defense player I don't want to lose my powerful smashes. I don't attack my opponent much(5-10 times in each game) but when I do, it's my most powerful shot.

I've read that NR700FX is for a defense play and 750 for great clear shots. Please help me with these two as I want something a bit powerful and good for control.Which other rackets do you suggest and which one of these two : NR700FX or NR750 do you think will be good for me? please tell me your opinions about these two.

Right now I have a 3U G3 victor racket which for yonex it's 4U G4

2. tomat_dog

tomat_dog New Member

I don't know if this helpful or not, I own the new nanoray 750 (2017-2018) white color, 4u, 24 lbs never try the 700FX but I interested to learn about it. I'm not a super aggressive player but I smash often (lightly). When I use NR750, it really feel light headed, I can smash quite fast when I hit correctly and using wrist, for the smash accuracy, it is kinda good, not best.

To defend, this racket is fast and sometimes I just missed the shuttle, my racket outrun the swing. This racket is good for cross netting, but to do a normal netting, I find it is sometimes too repulsive. I like using this racket because it is "kind" to my wrist, compare to my victor Natsir 4u, 24lbs. For a competition I prefer Natsir though my wrist always hurt using this, for this reason I prefer NR750 to practice and do a friendly match.

In conclusion, I can return 95% of my opponent's attack and placing using NR750, and 90% return using Natsir. I can successfully attack (hard smash) my opponent 90% using NR750 and 95% using Natsir.

3. ne_bad_minton

ne_bad_minton Regular Member

engineer
    I had 700fx before, but sold to a friend in club. In my club total 4 had this racquet (include the friend bought mine) and all frame broke, either due to racquet crash or high tension string. So in my opinion it is not very solid frame.
    700fx shaft is flex, I feel it is easy to use. (I am beginner). Head light and defend is fast.

There is promotion from Singapore sunriseclick now, https://www.sunriseclick.com/shop/yonex-nanoray-750-and-voltric-70-e-tune/?sort_by=new