Li Ning Racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dave2589, Feb 23, 2018.

1. dave2589

dave2589 Regular Member

Is Li Ning rackets durable? Im thinking of getting a N90 IV but I'm afraid that it will break easily.

2. dave2589

dave2589 Regular Member

also anyone knows if its stiff? i heard that the specs on the Li Ning web is incorrect.

3. Deepclean1122

Deepclean1122 Regular Member

Saw a lot of ppl request for review for this racket and I would like to know also hope this help. But a type up review would be lot better.

4. bjt1

bjt1 Regular Member

Lining has the best reputation for durability amongst the mainstream brands, victor is the worst, yonex in the middle

Rob3rt likes this.
  5. sautom88

sautom88 Regular Member

Bjt1 is correct, also depends on yr tension. Unless u r stringing >27/28lbs, they should be abt the same.

6. bjt1

bjt1 Regular Member

But the irony is for victor racket feels the best, followed by lining then yonex. Victor has sunken frame issue, easily solved by special grommets. Lining n90vi is a beast, chen long accidently stepped on the shaft and bend it like 45 degrees in comp, nothing happened lol

7. bestindigital

bestindigital Regular Member

Data Engineer
    I love Li-ning rackets. I have owned/used/currently own Yonex Voltric 7, Voltric ZForce, Voltric 50, Duora 7, among others. After I tried my friend's Li-ning n55-ii, I bought two of these and have been playing with these for months. I have clashed a few times, and the rackets are still solid and work just fine. The Voltric 50 frame broke easily. That and a Jetspeed 10 are the only rackets I've broken so far. So, you'll be fine with Li-ning rackets. I just ordered a pair of n99. I will get them tomorrow.