shb02 and shb03z sizing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by nibbler, Jan 18, 2018.

1. nibbler

nibbler Regular Member

Hi Guys, quick question! I'm wanting to get the new shb03z but i dont have a shop nearby to try them on.

I wear a size 26cm for shb02. Should I stick with the same size? Does the SHB03z have the same toebox shape as the shb02?

2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

I just got a pair of 03Z (coral red). Can confirm that you should go with whatever size you normally wear for other shoes. I'm normally a 10.5, which is approx. 28.25cm in normal shoe sizing, and the 03Z 10.5 is 28.5cm which fits just fine. There's plenty of room in the toe area as well and I have wide feet.

3. wongmb

wongmb Regular Member

yes stick to the size in cm which is the same as mondo sizing. That's the most accurate measurement. Different brands in US or Euro sizing may have same size number but different length, but mondo size is considered the most accurate since it actually measures the length of your foot.

4. sautom88

sautom88 Regular Member

Unless yr feet r superwide, you'll be fine w/ cm (Jpnese metric sizing).

5. george007

george007 Regular Member

hey i generally think i have wide feet like i measured at its like 13 cm it says like im more than 4e in width measurements
    how wide is ur 10.5 size shoes can u notify me plsss

6. yeahdionnel

yeahdionnel Regular Member

I got wide feet too. I tried 03z 28cm(my usual yonex size) but considering i switch the insoles to my spenco,i bought 28.5cm. Now its been with me for 4mos and I personally think I made the right choice by going .5 size up

7. llrr

llrr Regular Member

I'm not sure as I don't have a measuring tape at home to measure it, but 03Z shoes are VERY stable. When I tried 03Z vs aerus 2 I found it to be far more stable, so you shouldn't have any issues if you're looking for a high stability shoe.