Li-Ning N9II 3U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Morgan.koens, Feb 25, 2017.

1. JOKL

JOKL New Member

Can I check if all of the N9ii have the same specs? Mainly the purple, green & orange versions. I remembered somewhere in the earlier posts that there was Chinese catalog that stats purple version is mid stiff flex whereas the green one indicated mid flex...
    Not sure if this had been confirmed but will appreciate reconfirmation again.
    Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mony likes this.
  2. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

Oh, I agree that the black pink one is gorgeous, and I have that one already. I wanted another n9ii as backup, and the orange black one is perfect.

If you are going to pull the trigger on the n9ii and don't want your wife to find out, you can do what my friend did; he tracked his package to find out the time frame of delivery, and wait for the delivery person to show up and corner him outside your home, done deal . Second option, you can have it ship to your work address, much easier that way IMO, just leave the package in the car and bring it back in the house at night .

3. eiji

eiji Regular Member

I dont have to ship it, will get it from local stores. Its just hard to hide from her cause my racket collection is growing on a monthly basis since I picked up the sport again after a hiatus.

Specs are all the same.

4. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

Are you going to string them? :p

5. eiji

eiji Regular Member

Those not mine, they are images from e78 blog. The only racket i would like to have 2 of is the N9II. I have 2 of BS12s as well cause they are a lovely doubles racket. The N9II is great as well and I kinda enjoy playing the N7II, depending on who I am partnering with, if I partner with a strong back court player, I will whip out the N7II. Yet to try the N7II light.

6. eiji

eiji Regular Member

#366 eiji, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Abu Tanki and badmintony like this.
  7. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Nope, I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way:p Eventually, she's gonna find out you've been buying/collecting rackets behind her back and that could cost you your marriage, more than the money you spent on the rackets, although this might be a creative way to get a divorce if you're already heading on that direction in your relationship:D

What I suggest is to simply match your racket purchases with some things for your wifey. Let's say you treat your wife to a nice romantic dinner in exchange for buying the latest li-ning racket, or maybe next time you buy another racket, you buy your wife her favorite bag. Just make sure that you keep in check your budget or you two might end up living on food stamps:confused:

8. badmintony

This version really looks so muy guapo. If I get to spare some bucks for another racket, this might be next in line.

9. eiji

eiji Regular Member

One handbag for my wife can buy me a range of Li-Ning rackets with money left to spare.

But she's pretty supportive of my hobbies, just dont want to let her know that I bought so many in such a short time. :D:D:D

Chiranjib Abinash likes this.
  10. long

long Regular Member

Among N9, N9ii, and N80ii, which is a well-worth upgrade from F9 please? My play style is fast and agressive attack. Racket feel is the most important criterion for me. Thanks

11. eric213

eric213 Regular Member

From what I've read so far and it's also posted in one of the pages. N9ii is an evolvement from the f9

12. pierreyj

pierreyj Regular Member

N9ii. N9 might be too flex and N80ii too head heavy for a "fast" play ;)

Anyways, we did a great job here. It must be Li-Ning's best selling racket for them to come out with so many color versions in such a short time :cool:

13. badmintony

I'm not that aware, but is this the same racket that FHF used for their winning matches, like which tournaments did they win using this racket?

14. pierreyj

pierreyj Regular Member

FHF and ZN won Olympics in Rio 2016 with N9ii and N7ii. I think they started to play with them about the end of 2015.

15. badmintony

I see. I thought I saw him wield a Kason F9 too in the olympics but i realized that was the london Olympics and not Rio.

16. selasarorg

selasarorg Regular Member

are those new color come with the same specification? or theres a different in spec from the ori n9ii? just like nanoray900, they come in hendra and ahmad, some friend cnfrm tht the racket diffrent feeling with the original one

17. yukming

yukming New Member

As far as I know, they're all with same spec despite different color combo.

18. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

This. That is what I know as well, it's purely only different paint job

19. Gavin97

Gavin97 Regular Member

I've strung a N9II 29lbs with BG80P but it feels really numb to me. I also have a JS10 3U/4U however it's more responsive from smashing and drops have more vibrations and has the more satisfactory feel. Not sure if it's the strings and I should swap to the No.1 string to suit it better. I like the steep smash and drop but really can't feel the shuttle when playing overhead... anyone got suggestions?

20. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Try BG80?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk