JS12 replacement, suggestions are welcomed!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Satoshi, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

Hey guys, just busted my JS12's frame yesterday. I'm on the fence whether if I should be getting another JS12 because during the period I've been using it, I actually do enjoy playing with it, however it is on the pricier side over here so I don't think if I wanna risk again (iirc from reading the JS12's thread, the frames are not as solid?).

Suggestions are welcomed: would be nice if I can get something that is as strong and maybe quicker (does it mean that I'll have to get a relatively stiffer racket?) if I end up not buying another JS12. Oh, also I'm more of a doubles person, loves intercepting and fast plays. Thanks everybody and have a great day!

2. Zen Zi

Zen Zi Regular Member

For fast play n intercepting 4U HeadLight racket.. Currently i play with JS10 4U and Nanoray 750 4U...
    other recommended racket NR800 4U, HX900 4U...

3. eiji

eiji Regular Member

Highly recommend giving N9II a try. My favourite amongst the many that I own. Even my usual doubles partner has switch from his JS12 to N9II together with me.

4. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I would highly reccomend also APACS Tantrum 200 II. Absolutely more affordable than JS12 or some evil empire rackets but no doubt a high performance racket. It's my 3rd go-to racket:) You can buy it from Lazada malaysia for a mere RM250.00. It's a steal and I'm actually getting one again. With an APACS Virtuoso pro 68 string at 26lbs (now probably at 25lbs), I'm still amazed at how much this racket still excites me in most departments almost a year now since i bought it.

dexter980 likes this.
  5. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

I'm actually interested in the JS10 but have read that there's sunken frames issues and etc :(. If I'm buying yonex racket I might look at the nanorays, thanks!

Is the n9 2 flexier than JS12? I've tried using one but it's been awhile so.. But thanks!

Thanks again haha!

6. Veldaga

Veldaga Regular Member

Tax Consultant
    Well if you like JS12, then I suggest the arcsaber11. It did suit me well.
    The Nanorays line are also good. I had great time with the NR900.

7. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

Noted, thanks man. What's your take on JS12 vs NR900?