APACS Finapi 101

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by gaiijin11, Sep 19, 2012.

1. gaiijin11

gaiijin11 New Member

Student
    Hey guys! Can anyone give a review about Finapi 101? Thanks in Advance! :):):rolleyes:

2. EvoCopter

EvoCopter Regular Member

Technical Manager
    Hi gaiijin11,

Sorry for the late post.

Just order 2 after trying out a friend racket. These are MY views and should not be taken as Gospel. Though his grip size is different from mine (slightly larger), it did feel good upon first handling it. The swing was easy and balance but slight head light - possibly due to thicker overgrip and weight. Will let you know more after my rackets are in use.

3. EvoCopter

EvoCopter Regular Member

Technical Manager
    Tested it tonight. Feels good. Balance, as my grip was light weight. Great swing speed. It's a 4u, needed slightly more wrist pull down action as I was using 3u previously. Overall, it perform as advertised. No sudden surprises. If you have not experience fast speed frame racket before there's occasional miss hit and onto frame but much easier compare to Arcsaber Z Slash - no compromise on miss hit.

No adverse vibration felt (tension 27lbs). Control and direction are accurate and as intended. What I like most is the sudden snap speed it allows should you decide to use it. Perform equally well in defense an offense.

4. michael5098

michael5098 Regular Member

Tried my friend's one for a few games. I only have a Nanoray10, so not much to compare with. Swing speed is fast (a lot faster than NR10), with balanced-very slight head heavy balance. Smashes were a bit off with my timing due to the faster frame, but once you get a good smash it is quite powerful. It's a good racket overall and very cheap (he got for $50 AUD). But not that big of an upgrade from low end yonex racket.

5. Victor68

Victor68 Regular Member

apacs racket seems to receive very good review by user. i didnt hear of this brand until recently when a friend loan me a apacs racket when mine broke.

i like the feel when i hit the shutter. i bought 2 lethal 66 and i am looking for another addition. the problem with apacs is that they dont have a website to list their entire range and price list. anyone know where to locate it?

6. webbingmania

webbingmania Regular Member

I have not heard of apacs lethal 66 model before. Do you have photos of the racket?

7. Victor68

Victor68 Regular Member

Yeah, I tried to google also cannot find. But so far including my friend's racket, there are 3 I have used.

Attached Files: