Just checking if yumo.ca is good

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Knightmare, May 7, 2012.

1. rocky4

rocky4 Regular Member

Student
    I already bought from them and they're legit. No need to worry about the pricing because their currency is in CAD converting to USD of course it'll be cheaper. Similar to say if you were to get from an official rackets in Asia and then converting the USD currency. They're actually really nice and contact back asap / almost immediately as well. Julia was the one that helped me with the order, etc. They contact you by email and also by facebook messenger. Also they do sell used rackets. Which is awesome because not many stores sell used rackets "online," just a side note ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention all their rackets are CD coded, Canadian. With the exception of some that are SP from Singapore. They do indicate if they're SP as well, and their SP are cheaper than their CD, so they don't rip you off, etc. Honestly, they're very honest to their customers. You can either take my word for it, or not, but I do highly recommend them over badmintonavenue (which is a joke in pricing their rackets -___- and badmintonalley (lols)).

Hope this helps! :)

bdmtfreak likes this.
  2. bamboosheet

bamboosheet New Member

Working
    Thanks Rocky4! This is definitely helpful, I was just trying to work out in my head why these types of goods are cheaper in Canada since I'm used to things being cheaper in the US (excluding Asian countries) but I guess badminton products are an exception. I had also contacted them before and they were very helpful and cordial so I just wanted one last reassurance from someone who had ordered from them to ease my qualms.

And yes the racket prices on a lot of Californian online storefronts definitely seem to be on the high side...

Appreciate it!

3. huynhaaron

huynhaaron Regular Member

From California, I would usually buy from Canada or Austrailia where the exchange rate is much better. 1 USD = 1.33CDN and 1 USD = 1.37 AUD. AU coded rackets would be around $150-160 USD before shipping and no tax either so much nicer to buy from out of the country. Shipping is usually $20-30 but still cheaper than buying a racket from a US Store. I do try to support the US stores by buying shuttles/shoes from them though.

4. blablabla21

blablabla21 Regular Member

Hi Rocky4,

I am wondering whether you paid any import tax/ custom duties when you got the racket from them ? Thanks.

5. rocky4

rocky4 Regular Member

Student
    nope nothing :)