Vomiting and nausea

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Jordanismee, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Jordanismee

Jordanismee Regular Member

Student
    Guys i didn't play badminton for a month or 2 yesterday I went into the court and started playing ,after 2 hours of playing I went home and vomited .
    Is it because I drank too much water ? Or is it because I ate quite full an hour before badminton or is it because i didn't drink sports drink?

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    It's probably because you are unfit and don't play regularly enough. You should play more often.

s_mair likes this.
  3. Capnx

Capnx Regular Member

could be a combination of everything. feeling nausia/dizzy could be due to dehydration, which would mean you should drink more water/liquid. vomiting could be due to you eating too much before playing (but then again how much is too much depends on your own diet/habbit). it also depends on how much and how intensely you played. if you played for 2 hrs straight with intense games maybe it was too much for a first day coming back to badminton. have you been doing other excercises besides badminton? I mean, if you haven't had much physical activity for the past 2 years and you play a very intensive 2 hrs of badminton, it is going to make you very physically sick

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    you overstuff yourself. next time, if you have to play after dinner, eat just enough to make u not hungry. intense physical activity and full stomach don't mix very well.