The worst experience with E1981.com

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ragrave, Sep 20, 2016.

1. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Hi Everyone,

---- Update 10.22.16 -----
    I asked if they have ever received the shoes. E1981 has never responded.
    $180 + $30 (returning fee) are likely gone.

I would like to clarify this problem into few aspects from my experience.

Price: Fair (That's why I ordered from them)
    The communication before purchasing: Great & Fast Response
    The shipping time: Fast, Around a week from China to the US
    The standard of their QC: Poor. Don't surprise if you find some defects on your product. My $180 shoes didn't come with a box, only plastic wrapped. Color problem on the side.
    Customer Service: Poor. Please read what happened below. They even called me a liar.
    Returning: Expensive. Returning product oversea is not easy at all. I made a big mistake by returning the shoes with USPS First Class ($30), so no way I can track it. PayPal will not refund me in this case. If you have to return yours, please use USPS Priority (around $50 for a pair of shoes). At least, you will be protected by PayPal and lose only shipping cost.

Suggestion: My case is uncommon. Many people have bought from them without a problem. However, most of them have never dealt with returning a product. They sell genuine but the quality is questionable. Dealing with them afterward is even harder. If the problem occurs, you might experience what I have right now.

If you really have to order anything from them, make sure
    - pay with PayPal or your credit card that gives you a protection
    - return with USPS Priority or USPS Express. Tracking is a key to get your money back.

---- Original Post ----

I am having a lot of trouble dealing with E1981.com. I want to share my personal experience and hope that this story can help you make a decision before purchasing from this seller.

I was looking for Li-Ning badminton shoes. I found the one I like on e1981.com. I checked the seller reviews and they seemed OK. Therefore, I decided to buy from them.
    This was the first time I purchased badminton from China (I live in the US).

I placed the order on 8/17/16. The seller replied immediately that the shoes is out of stock, so I changed to another style. The shoes wasn't yet shipped on 8/20/16, so I told the seller that I wanted to cancel the order. The seller told me that they already shipped. I checked the tracking which I received on 8/22/16. It showed that the item was shipped on 8/23/16.

I received the shoes on 8/29/16 and opened the package with an excitement.
    This is what I got. There is no box (fine). Even worse, the clear rubber on the shoes was green.
    This shoes is top of the line product. It shouldn't have this problem. The seller must see this when they sent it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I contacted the seller via email on 29th. Here is their reply: "That's not the quality of your shoes,Because when you are in the chat,You do not need a shoebox, originally $ 179, concessions $ 10, the current styles of shoes that is the best badminton shoes, I hope you can understand, thank you".

More than 10 emails and live chats sent before they agreed to take it back and give me the refund.

Now is the most fun part. I opened the dispute on PayPal and sent the shoes back on 8/31.
    I got the receipt and the tracking number. I do not know why I cannot track it.

On 9/13, they sent me an email "Cancel paypal dispute, I will refund your money."
    (I guess they have received the shoes back.)

This raised a red flag because if they refund, the case will close by itself. Why did they ask me to cancel the dispute? Unless they do not want to refund me.

Until now, I still haven't received the refund, have no shoes, and have spent so much time dealing with this.

#1 ragrave, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Now, they banned me from their Live Chat.
    [​IMG]

3. Feng

Feng New Member

#3 Feng, Sep 20, 2016
  4. ganandoor56

ganandoor56 Regular Member

I can't see any pics

5. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Great! You finally decided to response. Calling your customer a liar shows a lot of thing how you manage your business. You deserve to get 5 star customer service.

I asked you several times why you demand me to cancel the dispute before you can give me the refund. The reason given? None.

20160901_143346.jpg
    Capture2.JPG

Attached Files:

#5 ragrave, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Feng

Feng New Member

#6 Feng, Sep 20, 2016
  7. Feng

Feng New Member

#7 Feng, Sep 20, 2016
  8. ragrave

ragrave New Member

I asked if they have ever received the shoes. E1981 has never responded.
    $180 + $30 (returning fee) are likely gone.

I would like to clarify this problem into few aspects from my experience.

Price: Fair (That's why I ordered from them)
    The communication before purchasing: Great & Fast Response
    The shipping time: Fast, Around a week from China to the US
    The standard of their QC: Poor. Don't surprise if you find some defects on your product. My $180 shoes didn't come with a box, only plastic wrapped. Color problem on the side.
    Customer Service: Poor. Please read what happened below. They even called me a liar.
    Returning: Expensive. Returning product oversea is not easy at all. I made a big mistake by returning the shoes with USPS First Class ($30), so no way I can track it. PayPal will not refund me in this case. If you have to return yours, please use USPS Priority (around $50 for a pair of shoes). At least, you will be protected by PayPal and lose only shipping cost.

Suggestion: My case is uncommon. Many people have bought from them without a problem. However, most of them have never dealt with returning a product. They sell genuine but the quality is questionable. Dealing with them afterward is even harder. If the problem occurs, you might experience what I have right now.

If you really have to order anything from them, make sure
    - pay with PayPal or your credit card that gives you a protection
    - return with USPS Priority or USPS Express. Tracking is a key to get your money back.

9. Feng

Feng New Member

#9 Feng, Oct 23, 2016
  10. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Let recap here.
    - You sent the problem shoes. You sent them without box.
    - You did not reply my email and banned me from live chat.
    That is what brought me here.

1. The price of the shoes on your site is $179. I think I got charged $169 for some reason. Arguing for the price will not make any difference.
    http://www.e1981.com/product-2842.html

2. I have never said I did not want the shoe box. If you have something to show that I said it that would be nice to recall my memory.

3. The only thing I asked is to reply my email, which you have never done. Even after posted here, you still have never replied.

Moreover, if you forgot, I would like to remind you something. Before I posted here, you didn't response to me any channel and now you are whining about I posted this publicly. That is laughable.

I think you guys should learn how to scope with the issue better. The way you do the business does not work anymore. Stop responding and then hoping all the matter disappeared will not work anymore. I will still keep sharing this experience.

-------------

AGAIN, I asked if you have received the shoes.
    If it is SO HARD to answer, just pick YES or NO.

If the package don't go to the receiver, it will eventually return to me.

#10 ragrave, Oct 23, 2016