e1981 China badminton online website

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Proboscis Ning, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Proboscis Ning

Proboscis Ning New Member

#1 Proboscis Ning, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. ragrave

ragrave New Member

3. Proboscis Ning

Thanks for your sharing! It's help me to stop dealing with them :). By the way, they banned me from live chat as well

4. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    I've bought a few things from them and haven't had significant issues. They've always been cooperative with me via e-mail and such.

Edit: Sellers get a black mark against their name if people open and have successful PayPal disputes. Sellers try to avoid this at all costs, hence why they would've asked you to remove the dispute. This isn't uncommon, it's like going to your bank to cancel a debit instead of talking with the company. I guess he was reluctant to refund the product in your situation.

I'm not sure why you'd get no box for your items. That does seem strange.

5. Proboscis Ning

But why they banned us from live chat?

6. Feng

Feng New Member

Because you within 24 hours, 7 connected online chat, and ask a question on the end.
    The system will think you're silly people, like to waste other people's time,but it will be automatically removed after 1 hour.

7. Feng

Feng New Member

Our products are made from Li-Ning company's total warehouse and Victor Company of the total warehouses, Are original authentic.
    Old buyers know Just complete the order, we will arrange the shipment and email notification.
    I will not say that this forum is very strict, administrators disturb, haha

8. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Thank you for the reply. That makes sense. However, that is the safest way for me to get the refund as a buyer. That is also one of the reasons I decided to purchase somethings oversea because at least I am protected by PayPal.

Yes, it is very strange, especially for $170 shoes.
    20160829_190938.jpg

9. Charlie-SWUK

N90 sycophant
    Is that the green plastic you had an issue with on the side? If so that's a normal decoloration, there's nothing wrong with the shoe.

10. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Yes, it won't affect the game, but decoloration shouldn't occur on the new pair of shoes.

20160829_190959.jpg

11. Charlie-SWUK

N90 sycophant
    They're new to you, but not to storage. Did you ask to exchange the shoes for ones without the visual problem?

[​IMG]
    This is what happens to some old computer hardware :D

12. druss

druss Regular Member

First, there is always risk in buying from overseas, if you're not comfortable then I'd suggest not doing it.

Second, customer service does not really exist in a country with almost 2 billion people. it's "what you want? ok, here you take, no refunds!"

Can't say who's in the right or wrong but just don't expect the same level of service you get in the west.

13. ragrave

ragrave New Member

They don't have the new one.

Lesson learn. Returning stuff oversea is a pain in the ***. I use First Class and just knew today that the tracking won't work for oversea shipping. I have to use Priority Mail, which costs about $50 shipping.

14. Charlie-SWUK

N90 sycophant
    Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with the shoes. They appear to be genuine and that kind of decoloration can be caused by something as simple as temperature or sunlight.

Anyway I've found Feng reasonable to deal with.

15. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    I never bought items from e1981. If i need items from china, I always go to taobao.com. I know there are fake stuffs on that website, you have to really carefully search the items and see the seller ratings.

16. Proboscis Ning

Maybe they should check the condition of the shoes first before ship it out, make sure the shoes is in good condition

17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    So basically, there is no tracking number? So there is no way to confirm that the seller received any returned goods? Nor can the seller confirm you sent anything that might have been lost. Just because you sent it, is the seller responsible for goods that have gone missing?

I think these are the inherent problems and risks of dealing online. There will be some transactions that don't go 100%. If you want a safe and secure transaction, then seeing and buying the product in store is the best option.

It looks to me if you ask a gazillion questions, then the seller hasn't the time to answer. It looks to me they have made a decent attempt to answer in a language they are unfamiliar with. You know it's hard speaking a second language. Some people might argue "their English should be better", but then again equally the buyer might be asked "you should speak their language better if you want to smoothen the process".

[personally, I don't buy much of anything online because of these potential difficulties. YMMV and I totally understand that it might be the practical option for some buyers]

18. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Based on what the seller said, the shoes are fine. Those green rubber won't affect anything, so you wont't surprise if you receive items that have similar problem.

I am also an online seller, selling watches and handbags. Before sending items out, I always check for scartches and dings. Let the customers know if your products have a problem. It is much better than having it send back and forth. Some people might care and some might not.

19. Proboscis Ning

I agree with you

20. ragrave

ragrave New Member

Well. This part is also my fault. I should have sent it with the priority mail.
    However, what I want to point out is that the problem occured because the shoes did not meet my standard and they actually sent them out like that. They won't admit that this pair of shoes has a problem.

For $179 shoes, I just cannot accept this issue.

I have three Yonex shoes and one Victor shoes. They don't have this problem. Among all of them, this pair of Li-Ning shoe is the most expensive one.

Agreed. That is what they should have done and save everyone time including themselves.