Authentic Badminton shop in Spain

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by taima83, Jun 10, 2016.

1. taima83

taima83 Regular Member

Hi everyone,
    I will be traveling to Spain later this month and I want to buy couple of rackets there since there's no authentic dealer in my country :( I will be in Madrid and Barcelona for two weeks.
    I prefer to buy from a well reputed dealer and a know brand like Yonex, Li-ning or Victor.
    I'm looking to buy an even-balanced racket like (Arc saber 11 - Nanoray 900, BraveSword 12).

If you guys know a place which sell original rackets please let me know.

2. taima83

taima83 Regular Member

OMG! what a forum

3. Juni88

Juni88 Regular Member

Geography Teacher
    Where are you from that they don't have any shops?
    Ever heard of Google? I don't think any fysical shop in the European Union will sell fake rackets.

4. taima83

taima83 Regular Member

No need to be a smart ass mate. I did try google before asking here but no luck. I just want to ask if someone have a good shop in mind.
    Since you are so good with google do some search about people who got fake rackets from shops or online ;)

5. Juni88

Juni88 Regular Member

Geography Teacher
    If you are not from the EU I can understand you sceptisism. I know plenty of people that got fakes from Asian websites, or non-EU websites. I'm not saying that there are no frauds in the EU, but thanks to European laws shops get into very big trouble if they get caught selling fake goods. Therefore, if one opens a store, rents or buys shopspace in Madrid or Barcelona (where its not cheap) they can't take the risk to sell you fake crap. If they do and get reported, they can shut down for sure.

taima83 likes this.
  6. Juni88

Juni88 Regular Member

Geography Teacher
    Ok, did some research and I can see your problem now as there are hardly any badmintonstores in Spain.

There is a chain of stores called Decathlon throughout Europe, and they are known for having gear and equipment for a lot of differen sports. Their own Artengo brand is cheap but not bad at all, but besides that they offer some major brands as well. They have hundreds of stores, mainly in France, the homecountry, but most likely also near Madrid or Barcelona. They might not have the full line of rackets, but usually they have a few of the topline. I've seen Arcsaber 11 in a store near me, and I doubt Decathlon in Spain offers a completely different range: they have competitive prices because they buy bulk.

taima83 likes this.
  7. Juni88

Juni88 Regular Member

Geography Teacher
    taima83 likes this.
  8. taima83

taima83 Regular Member

Yeah thank you! very useful.
    That's a relief :) I hope to find more racket related stores in there, I will let you know

9. yf19-sama

yf19-sama Regular Member

MRWSCF
    The spain amazon have Victor official seller so if you spend time in the country try to buy a racket from the site to ship in your current location.
    I got a BS12L genuine shipped to france with a decent price.

Now they are the country holding the number world n°1 single female player I hope they can bring up some proper store to allow the inspiration to flourish.
    Sadly the economy is in poorly state other there.