Yonex FB vs Yonex Nanoray Speed

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sam.lowe, Mar 5, 2016.

1. sam.lowe

sam.lowe Regular Member

Student
    What do you prefer and why?

2. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

This answer comes from offensive style player whom enjoy smashing & slice drop shots from rear court. Nanoray Z Speed is my #1 choice if the other choice is arcFB. Reason is; my racket tension is somewhat 28-30lbs (something arcFB is obviously lacking of), i prefer heavier rackets of 3U (again, arcFB is out of picture in regard to its weight), and lastly... i'm tight on budget so cant afford to buy dozen of arcFB shall it broke for countless reasons.

But in reality, my choice of racket is Kason Twister C7 (previously used by Cai Yun for couple years) --- it is Lining equivalent of N7, except much more affordable

3. smartAW

smartAW New Member

Arcsaber Fb is defensive racket.. Ahsan use repainted Arcsaber FB before.. Nanoray Zspeed really good offensive racket

4. eugene chow

eugene chow Regular Member

purchaser
    I have a few Nanoray from 750 to Glaz but Z speed totally different. I tried using it for double play. It give you the power for deep back court and powerful smashes but it is a little bit slower when it come to def as compare with the rest of Nanoray. As for FB, def is a walk in park. Not forgetting accurate pinpoint drop n net shot. But when it comes to smashes, you gotta have ah San's arms to deliver that deadly powerful shots. All and all this two are two diff class of category. Hardly you see single player take Fb and doubles player get Z speed.

5. Nanoray900

Nanoray900 Regular Member

z speed frame is too small for defense

6. KingLCW

KingLCW Regular Member

Student
    FB is very easy to break, not preferrable
    Z speed is good at both attack n defense, and drives as well