Yon Z Speed vs Yonex GlanZ

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sam.lowe, Mar 5, 2016.

1. sam.lowe

sam.lowe Regular Member

Student
    I want to try a new light head racket. No preferably, just what you guys think.

2. sam.lowe

sam.lowe Regular Member

Student
    *Yonex Nanoray Speed (My apologies)

3. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Nanoray Z Speed for average to pro players, GlanZ is more for retired citizens who enjoy cheerful play. Having said this, there are young energetic players who are using GlanZ for reason of it is very easy racket to yield.

4. izali

izali Regular Member

i am interested in the nanoray glanz too. But the racket is so expensive and there are only few reviews. I think, the most serious player, who can buy it, dont want to try it, because the other say, the racket is just for old people or some one, who can't clear with a "normal" racket.

5. Xuser

Xuser Regular Member

Computer Network Analyst
    I have both and I'm an advanced doubles player. The NR-z speed is not head light but does produce good smashes. The Glanz is lighter on the head and does well in both smashes and defense. However, I find the Glanz is not made as sturdy as the Z speed. I've already cracked the frame even though I've not had any crashes with anyone. Fortunately, I received a new one under warranty.