Badminton injury, support needed!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Thompson, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Thompson

Thompson Regular Member

Supervisor Pharmaceutical Industry
    Hi Guys,

I am sorry, this is going to be spam.

A friend of mine recently had a serious badminton injury. She was giving training to youngsters and someone wasn't paying attention to her and walked really closely near the court just when she was showing how to do an overhead clear shot. She got startled by the guy walking so close-by and lost grip of her racket, somehow she hit her own nose.
    Result... Double broken nose. She has had surgery and can't play or give training for 2 months :(

Together with her team she became champions of their division this season and because of this they can win free badminton shirts on a contest on Facebook. To support her and make her feel better because of this injury I am trying my best to help them win this contest!

If you would all be so kind to click on the following link and like the photo that would be much appreciated! Support a fellow wouned badminton enthousiast!

https://www.facebook.com/AllRackets...2259553204772/882775958486457/?type=3&theater

She is the one in the middle, the picture is not really good but you can still see her nose is all taped up with special protection underneath the tape.