2016 Victor Far East MALAYSIA Masters - Qualification-FINALS (19th-24th January)

Discussion in 'Malaysia Master / Syed Modo International / Thaila' started by CLELY, Jan 18, 2016.

1. indrg

indrg Regular Member

All in All, the host comes on top with 2 MS and 1 MD in the final.
    What a surprise that a local boy rose up out of nowhere and beat ranked #2 Srikanth and another european lady unheralded advanced to the final in WS.

I hope for a spectacular MS and MD between the old KKK/TBH vs. INA Gideon/Kevin tomorrow.

2. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Congo Sindhi
    And dumbo KS.. Talk about "its good to be back in form" and loose to a player who is playing GPG SF for the first time in his young career!!
    He has a habit of loosing to new players and boosting their confident. Undoubtedly he is the most talented Ind Shuttler but he is so fragile mentally.. Man after loosing a close g1 you are supposed to believe in yourself and do a notch better to take g2. But, on the contrary he gave up completely.. Of course IZZ was very good today but that's no excuse for KS's mental tumblings..
    OTOH PVS omg she was a delight to watch.. A close shave in g1 and she portrayed SN in g3 throwing everything at SJH with all the might of her arms!! She was completely focused and determined!! Kudos sisso now win the finale!!
    Of course I like Kirsty a lot since she first came into the limelight.. Its good she got back on winning ways.. Expecting a thrilling sunday

3. indrg

indrg Regular Member

KKK/TBH wants to win one in MAS Penang :)

4. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    That's 5 winners from 5 diff nations... I hope all your predictions go correct

5. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Exactly.. The MAS fans were thrilled and cheated on the top of their voices!! I am extremely impressed from their new XD pair and of course Iskandar ZZ!!
    A lil disagreement here,
    SJH wasn't bad at all. She did what she always do played on the back then front then BH corner then FH front then FH corner than again net with 0.15 probability of disception.. Even With her tired looking face she played with all her will power... PV of course proved to be better and Madhumita Bisht my God she proved to be one of the best coach today. Not only boosted and prayed for PV but also explained her new tactics for g3 commendable job ma'am

6. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Interesting.... ;)

7. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

So our standard predictions about only LCW will get through were all wrong. Should we continue with the predictions ...only lcw will stand on the podium so as to continue bucking the jinx....hmmmm

8. indrg

indrg Regular Member

I wish KKK/TBH to win a title ☺ here though they are playing against my hone country's Kevin/Gideon.

I wonder if KKK/TBH can qualify to participate in the Olympic.

9. indrg

indrg Regular Member

that's 3 winners from same country MAS.

Ideally,

MS : MAS
    WS: Scotland
    MD: INA
    WD: JPN
    XD: CHN

#249 indrg, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  10. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Yeah , small correction.

MS : MAS
    WS : SCOTLAND /INDIA
    MD : INA
    WD : JPN
    XD : CHN

This also holds good for 5 countries for 5 disciplines.

11. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Opsiee my bad I actually intended to quote the other prediction posted earlier.. A lil error..
    Anyways a small correction from my side too..
    WS India(65%-35%)Scotland..
    Plus YY/TYT are almost guaranteed winner
    If CHN wins the XD too our dream of 5 diff nation would be shattered which is highly likely to happen

#251 nilesh123, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  12. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

Some very surprising results, including KKK/TBH winning after losing the first set! Also, another Malaysian is in the MS final apart from LCW!

13. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

I thought that KKK/TBH looked really lackluster at the end of the first. I was surprised to see them win. Apart from that, it'll be interesting to see how PV Sindhu does tomorrow. Her loss to Line Kjaersfeldt in the Copenhagen Masters made me lose some belief in her, but if she can channel her emotions well tomorrow, I can definitely see her winning.

14. Alex_Xu

Alex_Xu Regular Member

NON
    lets go back to lcw and sugiarto match ...
    so lcw moved his arm up to reset himself after sugiarto took too long to serve
    then the umpire called a fault on lcw because he moved when sugiarto was in the process of serving
    torn referee also have little experience for taking so long to decide and play a let
    isnt it just a let in the first place ? why go to all length and get the torn referee ...
    clearly umpire doesnt have enough experience under his belt.
    lcw asked where he is from (does it even matter)
    tommy sugiarto arguing over a point that is clearly a let and been judged by torn referee ... (yellow card should have been shown for excessive arguing)

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sorry for the late reply. I totally agree with you. Tan Kian Meng the new XD and Iskandar played superbly well and I am very impressed too with their performance thus far. Also agreed with you that madhumita did a great job. Sindhu played very well. Of course also agreed with you that Sung Ji Hyun tried her best but just couldn't win over Sindhu who is playing so well. I believe that sindhu will win the WS title today.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

[MENTION=115680]nilesh123[/MENTION]

Oh wow, if Madhumita Bisht continues to do a good job today and continue to give good advice to Sindhu just like what she did throughout the whole tournament, I can conclude that Sindhu will have a very high chance of winning the WS title today. I totally agreed with you. Madhumita Bisht really did a good job as a coach. My friends said she did a good job, give good advice and even explain in detail to Sindhu on how to win over Sung Ji Hyun. I am amazed. Congratulations to Madhumita Bisht as well for doing a good job as a coach. My friend said she studied SJH game plan and really came out with good advice for Sindhu. That is why Sindhu win. Good for her.

17. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

One of the feathers looked broken and the umpire refused to have it changed without even taking a close look at it.

18. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I must say this CHN young scratch pairing, both 18 years old, Zheng Siwei/Li Yinhui, are a sensation, winning their debut tournament title and beating the world champion INA pair en route to boot.

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

The MAS pair, Tan Kian Meng/Lai Pei Jing, is also very promising, way to go.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Finally the XD match is over. Once again congratulations to Zheng Siwei / Li Yinhui for winning the match today. They really played superbly well today. Congratulations.