Kason Twister T20

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Diamondx1, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
  2. Scott Kam

Scott Kam Regular Member

Stiff, as stated

3. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

t20.jpg

Power series
    High modulus low torsion extra slim and stiff shaft
    290-295 BP

Seems like an even balance racket, My cup of tea but categorize as powerful attacking racket.

#3 hgl13, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  4. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

and yesterday i was wondering what kason was wang yi han using during final dubai super series. now i found the answer. and there are 2 colors available? same specs for both?

5. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    TSF500 - Most underrated racket ever.

6. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

Yup different color same specs. The red was made purely for wang yi han because she doesnt like the yellow.

I haven't tried any of the Kason until recent year because of the F9 and C7, but I have to believe that many of Kason's racket are underrated. Even the speedy series are fine rackets with budget price.

7. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    If anybody is interested I email Winston from MBS not too long ago in regards of this racket. Yes the racket is in stock both colours actually even though they aren't on the website. It's worth emailing him if you are interested in purchasing one.

8. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

Yup wanted to get one but it still isn't available in my current market. I don't mind getting from a non local source but problem arises on the warranty issue if they do break (they always does when I bought non local coded; bummer). See how it goes next year whether I might have no choice but to get from HK.

9. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Ah yes, the myth of the warranty. Not worth the paper they're written on.

10. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Never trust on warranty paper. It takes time, effort, and possibly phone call money only to be told "sorry, the damage on your racket was not covered by the warrant and it seems like the cust rep knows a lot of thing that happened to your broken racket.

11. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

I heard bad things about victor warranty over the past, similar to what you've mentioned . I don't know about it currently, it seems that they have become more 'lenient' recently.

There's a shed of light behind the pigeon hole :D

12. plyk86

plyk86 Regular Member

what is price on that racket ad MBS

13. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Any review on TSF500?? I saw there are 2 color version, and am thinking to get TSF500 (dunno which version) or TSF300A/D/TiGD/TiRD (even more confusing because of 4 versions). I wanna get my hand on T20 but it seems the price is quite high for the moment. C7 & F9 are still expensive as well but TSF series are quite cheaper than few years ago. Please recommend me one of TSF.

Currently i am using VTZF II 3U, BG80P @32Lbs, play double mostly rear court, aggresive style (less defensive). Prefer something BP 290-295mm (i dont think there is BP 300-305mm for any Kason rackets), some extra stiff on the shaft.

Thank you.

14. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

KASON CHART.jpg

Can someone translate what these 4 axis mean? upper, lower, left, & right? thanks. Oh, and those colorful orange, grey, blue, green, yellow, mean?

15. Taeivon

Taeivon Regular Member

Upper - Power
    Lower - Technique
    Left - Soft feel (Control)
    Right - Solid feel (Repulsion)

Orange - Power
    Grey - Speed
    Yellow - Accurate
    Green - Super light
    Blue - All rounded

16. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

TSF 500 series, both models are same specs, only colour differences..

TSF 300 series, both A/D models are the older version. A is more head heavier and stiffer than D.

TSF 300 Ti series, these are the upgraded versions of the A/D models with titanium mesh incorporated into the frame. Gold/Red, take your colour fancy. Specs wise both colours are the same.

17. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Thank you for the translation and the brief review on TSF series. One question on TSF300Ti GOLD/RED, both version have BP of 285~290 mm (headlight) and similar to TSF300D, meanwhile TSF300A has BP 290~295mm. I'm now confident to get myself a TSF300A but i dont think its "upgraded" Titanium infused version will give the same headheavy feeling.

I saw the specs of TSF500 (BP 290~295mm) but why is it "magically" appears on "technique" side of the chart? And not on "Power" side? Also it is rated as +1 Defensive, unlike TSF300A which has +1 Offensive printed on the shaft.

18. intothesky

intothesky New Member

Has anyone played with the T20? I haven't found any reviews so far. Since I have no opportunity to test play it, and I'm considering buying one, it would be a great help to hear from you experiences with this raquet.

19. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

I'm in search of Twister F9 as mine caved in few days ago.No clash or hit, the frame just cracked at 5'o clock. It has been my go to racket for number of years now. Can't find it anywhere. MBS has it for an astronomical price tag of $195 US.
    I play doubles only and mix of offense and defense. Any suggestions for a good alternate?

20. intothesky

intothesky New Member

I got my Kason T20 three days ago and it is currently at the stringer. If anyone is interested in a short impression of it, I can gladly provide that after I have played a couple sessions with it.

decoy likes this.