2015 Thaihot CHINA Open SS Premier : SEMIFINALS (14th November)

Discussion in 'Korea Masters / China Open / Hong Kong Open 2015' started by CLELY, Nov 13, 2015.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes I do feel ad for Liu Cheng/ bao yixin too.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Now now where is @ngkt65 ? He should be jumping with joy.

3. Dummy=.=||

Dummy=.=|| Regular Member

Techinician
    Noticed that all court 1 won by non Chinese, court 2 by Chinese

4. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Just watched the LCW vs LD match. Once again LD showed his lack of professionalism towards the sport, not giving a damn about the rules (having a different colored shirt than your opponent; not changing colors of your shirts during the same match).

5. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Yup, at the end Lee CW won narrowly, Lin Dan had chance to seal the match, 17-14 at game 2 then smashed wide twice also deciding game he couldn't maintain 15-10 healthy lead.

Yes, from 9-10 to 21-10, thanks for the correction.

6. greentee

greentee Regular Member

I don't care about LD anymore ever since the Yonex Open Chinese Taipei in July.
    Badminton seems to be secondary to him nowadays.

7. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Guys,Plz Plz translate what Lin Dan said after the match:

林丹:没把握住机会确实不舒服 我俩发挥非常好
    北京时间11月14日,2015年中国羽毛球公开赛在福州展开第五日比赛角逐。在男单半决赛中,中国名将林丹在先胜一局的有利情况下连失两局,最终以1比2负于马来西亚名将李宗伟,无缘决赛。赛后,林丹坦言:“比赛打成这样,我就觉得挺不舒服的,因为我领先得还挺多的,不是只领先1分、2分。”
      本场比赛,林丹以21比17先胜一局。但此后,李宗伟的状态有所提升,他以两个21比19连胜两局,最终以2比1战胜林丹,上演翻盘一幕。第二局,林丹曾以17比14领先。第三局,林丹曾以15比10领先。在这样的情况下没能将领先优势转化为胜势,对此,林丹感到比赛输得很可惜,“机会出现了,两局比赛都有机会,但没能获胜,我觉得挺可惜的。比赛打成这样,我就觉得挺不舒服的,因为我领先得还挺多的,不是只领先1分、2分。”
      一位记者问林丹:“今天输给李宗伟是不是会感到有一些不能接受?”对此,林丹答道:“不是,我们两个人本来实力就差不多。今天我准备得挺好的,大家也看到了,第一局从领先到相持,到第二局的落后、追上去,再到相持,包括第三局,就是在领先的时候,没能把握住机会,没能晋级决赛,确实让我挺不舒服的。”
      本场比赛历经三局才分出胜负,这让现场观众一饱眼福。不管是林丹还是李宗伟打出精彩的球,现场观众都会给予热烈的掌声。一位记者问林丹:“今天你是主场作战,但有点像……”这个问题,这位记者没有问完,林丹理解了他的意思,说道:“我觉得这倒还好。因为我觉得作为职业运动员,应该把更多的精力放在球场上,这个倒不会影响我很多。我觉得正因为我领先很多,加上主场作战,可能李宗伟的心态会相对好一点,所以有些球他打得非常放松,有些球的质量确实比较好。我觉得今天我们两个人都发挥得非常好。”
      (董正翔 发自福州)
    原文:http://sports.sina.com.cn/…/2015-…/doc-ifxksqiu1582395.shtml

#387 Nine Tailed Fox, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  8. Nine Tailed Fox

[MENTION=15311]CLELY[/MENTION].................Again Incorrect....*10-10 to 21-10....

9. Nine Tailed Fox

If you want,you can translate LCW's comments too:

林李大战精彩程度不如以前?李宗伟:问球迷吧
    北京时间11月14日,2015年中国羽毛球公开赛在福州展开第五日比赛角逐。在男单半决赛中,马来西亚名将李宗伟在先失一局的情况下连胜两局,最终以2比1逆转取胜中国名将林丹,晋级决赛。在决赛中,李宗伟将对阵另一位中国选手谌龙。赛后,在被问到自己决胜局获胜的原因时,李宗伟说道:“其实我觉得最后林丹的速度慢了下来,我一直保持住自己的速度。”
      91分钟,就像一部电影的时长,本场“林李大战”让观众一饱眼福。林丹以21比17先胜一局。此后,李宗伟的状态有所提升,他以两个21比19连胜两局,最终以2比1上演翻盘一幕。赛后,李宗伟先于林丹来到了混合采访区。刚刚接受完一波采访,李宗伟稍微走了几步,又驻足接受另一波采访。没等李宗伟放下包,记者已经等不及开始提问,李宗伟没有回答问题,而是先说了一句,“请让我喘口气。”
      一位记者对李宗伟:“今天更像是你的主场。”李宗伟听后笑着说道:“没有,没有。我觉得应该是很多人都期待我和林丹的比赛,我还是做了最艰苦的准备去打这场比赛。”另一位记者问李宗伟:“虽然不是决赛,但战胜林丹,你应该会很开心吧?”对此,李宗伟答道:“这就是一次公开赛,不是说高兴不高兴的事情。我之前四年都没有参加中国公开赛,所以我想好好珍惜参加这次比赛的机会,也许这是我最后一次参加此项赛事了,我想好好珍惜,打好这场比赛。”
      第一局,林丹获胜。第二局,林丹又以17比14领先。当很多人以为林丹已经奠定胜局时,李宗伟却突然发力,连得5分,将比分反超至19比17。此后,虽然林丹在连得2分后将比分改写为19比19,但关键时刻,李宗伟的表现更胜一筹,他在连得2分后将比分锁定为21比19。谈及第二局,李宗伟说道:“第二局我的心态好了,没有在意输赢,就是一分分咬住。”
      决胜局的比赛与此前的比赛一样很精彩。林丹曾以15比10领先,但李宗伟在打出9比1的得分高潮后将比分改写为19比16。林丹马上还以颜色,连得三分,将比分改写为19比19。此后的过程与第二局相同,李宗伟连得2分,以21比19锁定胜利。
      一位记者问李宗伟:“一些人觉得现在的‘林李大战’的精彩程度不如以前了,你是怎么看的?”对此,李宗伟笑着说道:“那你要问球迷今天的比赛好不好看。这个我就不能评价了。”
      对于明天的决赛,李宗伟说道:“这场比赛就像决赛一样,明天和谌龙打比赛,不管胜还是输,我还是会做好艰苦的准备去拼吧!”
      (董正翔 发自福州)
    原文:http://sports.sina.com.cn/…/2015-…/doc-ifxkszhk0254359.shtml

10. Nine Tailed Fox

Can you give some tips on how to not care?....I also tried it but as soon as Lin Dan's match comes,I get attach to the monitor.. :crying:

11. sonnymak

sonnymak Regular Member

Fast translation of Lindan Comment in SINA.

Lindan regrets not taking his chances today. Twice he was leading but he let his opponent caught up. He doesnt feel good about that.

When asked if he is sad he lost to LCW because he had been on the upper hand these last few years, Lindan said NO. He said that the difference between him and LCW is not big. He just didnt take his chances well

12. sonnymak

sonnymak Regular Member

LCW comment

LCW in the gist said that Lindan slowed down a bit in the 2nd game while LCW maintained his speed. that's why he had won.

WHen asked about some people opinion that Lin -Lee match up these days are not as exciting LCW said " You should ask the Fans "

On the finals tomorrow LCW said he will play his best.

13. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    u do know about the one child policy?

14. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

But happy for chinese people now. They removed that policy recently. :)

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

First translation of Lin Dan text.

Lin Dan: I did not get the chance to play and I really felt uncomfortable throughout the whole tournament. it was a very good game for me on November 14, 2015 China Open Badminton Championships in Fuzhou. In the men's singles semi-final, the Chinese star Lin Dan is the favorable player to win the game. Such circumstances preceding by most of his time winning over Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei but this time he will miss the final. After the game, Lin Dan admits: "Game labelled as such, I would feel very uncomfortable, because I was pretty much ahead, not only lead 1 minute, 2 minutes'.

The game, Lin Dan won the first set by 21 to 17. But since then, Lee Chong Wei's status has improved, he won the next two sets convincingly. Lin Dan staged a comeback scene but it was too late. The second game, Lin Dan once lead the game 17-14. The third set, Lin Dan once had 15-10 lead. Although he was leading in the second and third set, Lin Dan unfortunately lost the game. Lin Dan said "the opportunity arises, the two games I have the opportunity, but I did not win, I feel very unfortunate. The game labelled as such, I would feel very uncomfortable, because I was pretty much ahead, not only lead 1 minute, 2 minutes. "

A reporter asked Lin: "Today yourlost to Lee Chong Wei is it unacceptable?" In this regard, Lin replied:. "No, the two of us would have almost the same strength. Today I prepared pretty well, I could not maintain my first set win which lead to a stalemate form. In the second and third set I was leading but I did not qualify for the finals, it does make me very uncomfortable."

The game finished after 3 sets and all the audience were happy to watch him play. Whether Lee Chong Wei or Lin Dan played well, the audience will give a warm applause. A reporter asked Lin: "Today you are playing at home, but a little like ......" This issue, the reporter did not ask him but Lin Dan understand what he meant, and said:. "I think it is just fine because I think as professional athletes, I should put more focus on the court, this fall will not affect me a lot. I think that is because I was leading the game plus playing at home ground which is more familiar to me. Lee Chong Wei of mind may be more relaxed and I must admit that he played very well today. Overall, I think today we both played very well. "

16. sonnymak

sonnymak Regular Member

Watching the game LD-LCW. One can say that the intensity of rivalry between LCW and LD is still there. But the way they played has changed.

As they age, they cant be firing full blast at each other from the moment go.

LCW played a better strategy today. Didnt run himself to the ground and was playing slow plus slow with LD.

LD made a lot of lifts and so do LCW. This is a sign of age. You cant go full speed gear all the time so for many shots LD and LCW were slow in coming to the net BUT it is their pushing technique that and at the net play has changed.

None of the younger top players play like these two where they were contesting racket head skills rather than brute force.

LD's twisting of the shuttle at the net is very lethal so is his forehand drive defence. LCW has of late also used such techniques against younger players.

No doubt both these old fox has reach another stage of Badminton developpment.

I suggest BCers to stop debating who is better and just sit back and watch how these two masters are bringing new ways of playing Badminton that the young champions havent even a clue of wht they are doing.

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Second translation of Lee Chong Wei text.

Are you excited before the game? I asked fans before November 14, 2015 China Open Badminton Championships in Fuzhou. In the men's singles semi-finals, Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei lost earlier to Lin Dan before but today he won over Lin Dan convincingly. In the final, Lee Chong Wei will play another Chinese player Chen Long. After the match, winning the tiebreaker when asked himself why, Lee Chong Wei said: "Actually, I think the final game Lin Dan slow down while I hold on to my own pace."

91 minutes is just like a long movie, the field "Lin Dan / Lee Chong Wei Wars" and the audience have a chance to see them play. Lin Dan won the first game by 21-17. Since then, Lee Chong Wei's status has improved, he won the second and third set. After the game, Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan were both interviewed. After just received a wave of interviews, Lee Chong Wei walked a few steps, then stopped to accept another round of interviews. Lee Chong Wei did not wait to put down his bag, reporters can not wait to start asking questions. Lee Chong Wei did not answer questions, but said, "Please give me a break."

A reporter asked Lee Chong Wei: "Today is more like your home." Lee Chong Wei smiled: "No, no I think it should be a lot of people are expecting me and Lin Dan game, I still prepared well for this tournament. I play the game according to my game plan. "Another reporter asked Lee Chong Wei:" Although this is not final, but beating Lin Dan, you should be very happy now. "In this regard, Lee Chong Wei replied:" This is the first Open so I cannot say I am happy. I did not participate in the past four China Open, so I would like to cherish the opportunity to participate in this competition. Maybe this is my last time to participate in this tournament, I want to cherish it and play the game well. "

The first set, Lin Dan wins. The second game, Lin Dan again lead 17-14. When many people think Lin Dan has a lead, but suddenly Lee Chong Wei scored five points, go-ahead score to 19 than 17. Since then, although Lin Dan scored 2 points after that make it 19-19, but the key moment, Lee Chong Wei's performance even better, he scores 2 points to make it 21-19. Turning to the second game, Lee Chong Wei said: "The second game due to my patient attitude, and I did not care about winning or losing, so I won it."
    The third set was very exciting. Lin Dan once had 15-10 lead, but Lee Chong Wei played well to make it 19-16. Lin Dan immediately fired back, scored three points to make the score 19-19. After that Lee scored 2 more points and won 21-19.

Lee Chong Wei, a reporter asked: "Some people think Lin Dan / Lee Chong Wei game is not as exciting as before, how do you see?" In this regard, Lee Chong Wei said with a smile: "Then you have to ask the fans how is the game today. This I can not evaluate. "

For tomorrow's final, Lee Chong Wei said: "This game is like the finals as I will be playing with Chen Long tomorrow. No matter I win or lose, I will do a good job and prepare well ahead before the game starts tomorrow.

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Good game played by both the players.

#398 blabl, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Agreed. Totally no point to keep on arguing about Lin Dan / Lee Chong Wei game. A win is a win itself. So to all the Bcers save more energy for tomorrow exciting finals and hope there will be no more argument over Lin Dan / Lee Chong Wei match.

20. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Lin Dan's fitness levels have dropped to terrible levels.