Look for an upgrade from nanospeed 100

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by strongline, Oct 4, 2015.

1. strongline

strongline Regular Member

I have been using entry level nanospeed 100 @25 pound and am quite comfortable with it. Looking for an upgrade to mid-range racket, what'd you recommend? I tried a few rackets so far liked Victor BS 1300 but visited couple of stores and couldn't find it.

Since there aren't too many chance I can try on different rackets, thought maybe you guys can give recommendations based what I am using (nanospeed 100) and what seems to be a fit (Victor BS 1300)?

I play double most often.

2. skid101

skid101 Regular Member

Midrange you could look for something like a nanoray 300r. this might satisfy your needs.

3. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    Which do you want to upgrade? I had ns200 and liked the flex and balance, which was not headlight as advertised. So I went for mx60 as slightly stiffer and handle higher tension.

Depends what you don't like about the ns100 that makes you want to change it. Or if you just want to treat yourself, what do you like about it?

If you're not sure then try a few second hand. I wish i had as mx60 was not to my taste.

4. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    I see a BS1300 on Topline Sport's website. CAD$89 seems reasonable. I don't have any experience with them. They're out in Vancouver.

5. strongline

It's not that I don't like ns100, I need a backup racket anyways, so want to have an upgrade, and hope a new racket could make my game better.

I guess what I look for is something similar to ns100 ( head light, flex) but at the same time has more repulsion power then ns100.

6. strongline

Canukstuff has it listed on their website for same place (Toronto). I am going to visit them.

7. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    I didn't know which side of Canada you were at, so I took a guess at the west coast first. :p

8. strongline

Your info is appreciated nonetheless :) . I meant to say "same price" in my last post.