Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Wow! Thanks for the reply! Is the diff in speed very hudge between the n 80 and the n90 if it is I would go with the n80.

2. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Oh I am in Singapore. I could probaly try to ship one to where you are? But you have to pay for the shipping! LoL

3. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

That's a difficult question. When I tried the N80 the first time (at the time I was still using the N90III) they almost felt the same in swing speed, but the feeling was different. This may be a weird comparison, but to me the N90III swings like a really fast hammer (more solid) and the N80 like a sword. :)

After using the N80 for a while, I tried the N90III again and it felt really slow compared to the N80.

4. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    I would go with the n 90 3. I Really LOVE LOVE LOVE solid feels. It feels different and gives me confidence. I do not know why but i just feel better with them. I would also like the extra punch!Thank you!

5. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Thanks for the offer, but I think I will stick to my N80. I don't even know the balance points of the new LN rackets...

6. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    [MENTION=102521]Rob3rt[/MENTION] .Thank you for your advices. I have a aeroflo 2004 and love it. Hope to get the n90 3.

7. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

If you are looking for power and a solid feeling, then go for the N90III. The feeling of the N80 is still solid, though. In fact, it's better than most 4U rackets I've tried, but the N90III still wins because of its extra weight in the head.

8. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

The Aeroflo 2004 has a bp of 295mm? Then the N80 might be the better option, if you are looking for something similar.

9. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    What's the stiffness of the Aeroflo?

10. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I don't know, never used it. But I guess it's medium like most LN stuff.

11. speck

speck Regular Member

if not mistaken most of the aeroflo series has flex of Soft written on the shaft except the aeroflo super which is medium.

12. lcw the best

Bomb maker

It is quite flexible though. That is why I do not use it as my main racket. My main now is the flash boost. Very food control and defence. Want something else because the attack out of 10 might be a 1. The aeroflo is said to be head heavy although its bp is only 295. The aeroflo is my second choice racket.

13. mrs9n

mrs9n Regular Member

PR Officer
    I just received my Woods 80td strung with BG66 ultimax 24lbs this evening and I am now joyful to write some words to share my very first personal impression of my new sword.

At first, I made a dicision of purchasing the Woods N80. However, it was no longer available at the shop. After few days of consideration, I ordered a "take down" version of N80 - Woods 80td with more attractive paint (Copper) and more economical price

Copper color makes the racket more shinning not as the monotonic Silver edition.

I tried measuring the wet bp of my strung racket (but without grip tape) and the result is 305mm.

My first swings tell me that this racket has a decent overall heaviness and they show me the reason why 80td is listed in Mega Power range of Li ning. The stiffness of its shaft is very similar to my N7. With this kind of stiffness combining with the overall heaviness I guess it will consume quite much energy from my arm. The speed and maneuverability of this racket is something that I can not deny,

I just try some smashes on the air without shuttlecock and it brings me feeling and belief for powerful smashes. It could be not as extreme as ZF2 but it could be less or more as VT80 (may be a little bit less HH). Anyway, this kind of moderate HH suits me better than super HH racket.

Not any experience is better than actual games, hope I have more positive experience with my new sword
    12047762_952659448090686_1770710969_n.jpg

14. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    any guys from singapore with the Razer rackets from Li-ning? Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

15. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

If anybody knows the balance points of the new Razor series please let me know...

16. speck

speck Regular Member

yeah the aeroflo 2004 is soft flex. the aeroflo 2012 and aeroflo super are stiffer and more hh with the air stream system. the aeroflo super is very similar to N36. quite a stiff and powerful racket.

17. yuvi96

yuvi96 Regular Member

Hello friends... I am an intermediate player and play 2 hours a day daily, I want to buy a new racquet but confused in these three models
    G Tek 98
    G Tek 900
    G Tek 80
    Please suggest me one which will be durabledurable and best suitable for me.
    Thanks in advance.

18. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    i wouldnt invest in gtek series. i would rather get a windstorm which is just a bit more exp n more reliable

19. yuvi96

yuvi96 Regular Member

I am from India nd the other option i have is carbonex 6000 plus or 7000 plus, are these better then gteks?

20. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    Firstly, thanks to Rob3rt for his initial review on the N9.

I would like to ask for any other reviews of the N9, so I can get an overall take on the racket from people with different playing styles.
    I am looking for a pretty flexible high end head heavy racket and this lead me to the N9.
    I am wondering if this is the racket for me.