Anyone interested in frequent, hard, and quality training?

Discussion in 'UK' started by Whittalboy, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Whittalboy

Whittalboy Regular Member

Anyone interested in quality training at Manchester?

I will be living in the centre area of Manchester for three years from now and I'm looking for some people to train together with. I'm been in Malaysia for badminton training this year and I know some good drills. I won't be able to give you tips or advices as I'm not a coach and not that good myself either actually.

It is not necessarily to find a lot of people fortunately.
    I just need 1-3 people that are quite good(upper intermediate) and a bunch of used shuttlecocks and a court to do this. *If more people want to join, that is fine.
    Anyone interested?
    I guess we can first start with renting a court and everyone bringing 1 tube of brand new shuttlecocks to donate for the training then eventually making a contract with the gym once I feel that I have the people that are consistent and appropriate. *I might look into buying a box full of used shuttles from a local club maybe.

Training hours will be for 2 hours at a time l suspect.
    I'm looking to train 4-6 days a week. 1-2 times a day.
    If 2 times then, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon or at night. or 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night.

Please feel free to contact me if interested, I suspect that not everyone will be able to make that 4-6d/w so, I am thinking of having a person A to be on monday for an example and have a person B on thursday or whatever. Nevertheless, it will be easier for me to plan if people can train most of the time with me. Maybe this will never be a problem if I get quite a bit of people. I do not want to pay more than what every other trainee pays for this however, I am willing to put my time into planning this.
    The definition of the 'pay' here is the rent/shuttlecocks/others that are necessarily to be funded to keep the quality of the training.

I am very passionate in this sport so, I will make this happen in one way or the other.

#1 Whittalboy, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Whittalboy

Whittalboy Regular Member

Training will be held at Manchester and I prefer not to choose a gym that takes 30+min of cycling.
    Sorry, I should've added that in the title.

and please allow some time as I'm planning this from bare scratch. Projecting to work this out in a month.

3. wanderer1618

wanderer1618 New Member

hey did you get anyhere ..with the training sessions?
    I know this is a few months after the original posting of your message but maybe I can join you if you are still struggling for partners and you're still willing to organise something.

4. DarkHiatus

DarkHiatus Regular Member

Just stumbled in this - I'm also in the Manchester area and looking for training. MBPC is a little too far and too infrequent.