Predicting a ban on Lee Chong Wei

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Cheung, Nov 12, 2014.

?

LCW length of ban for doping offence

Poll closed Apr 1, 2015.
  1. 6 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 1.5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. no ban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madcarrot2007

madcarrot2007 Regular Member

2. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

The woman who told LCW not to look LD in the eyes. Just a guess.

3. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
  4. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    It is not who you think she is.
    The woman has a shop.
    It is very clear who she is.
    She was at LCW's wedding.

5. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

and then our top professional player believes that the pills are clean just becoz these pills are given by the wife of an VIP?! great!

6. flite

flite Regular Member

Who said the pills are clean just because it was given by the wife of the VIP? Is it solely your own conclusion??? "Our" top professional player were merely saying where did the pills comes from. That's it. Whether it's clean or not is a separate issue! It is so dumb to think that way don't you?

7. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

oh who's dumber?... if a professional player eat something without checking or having alert on chance of contamination, it means he trust this source very much. now where is the credit of trusting these pills given by this VIP wife? this was one of the logic to present he's innocent as understood...
    so what he says naturally implies this too.. oh who's dumb?

8. flite

flite Regular Member

Ah... now it sounded like a half-baked lawyer trying to twist and turn around his previous non sensible statement. What u are implying right now sounded a little better... with some sense. So it was because of not checking whether the pills is contaminated was the real reason of negligence. Not because it was given by no matter who's wife. The same matter implies even if the pills were given by the husband instead of the wife right?! Lol. Sometimes it needs a little bit of pinching to make people become smarter.

9. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

Lol, so smart of you. Why he not check? just becoz it was given by the wife of an VIP...

who will be so smart to believe this???

such a top professional player in the field so many years and in the wake of such an important championship???

#369 Jonc108, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
  10. flite

flite Regular Member

Lol..Stupidity at its best again! It really seems you don't get it or are struggling to come to term of being caught with your pants down.

The few posts above which mentioned the wife of the vip were merely people guessing exatly which lady was the culprit. No one were implying that 'oh.. because it was given by a vip it must be clean' until you came along with that post which in my opinion did not make you sound smart.

As a professional player he was deemed negligent or irresponsible for not making sure what he consume is legitimate. Not about who gave him the supplement. Anyhow he is definitely not dumb until the extent of having the thought that because it was given by some vip so it should ...... got it?

It was only you that think like that LMAO!

11. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

check the MAS media, LCW did mentioned himself that this was given by an VIP's wife but could not day her name coz it's an VIP's wife, therefore he did not have doubt coz got the capsule from her previously.
    where is the credit of this VIP's wife comes from? is she a qualified doctor? or a BAM staff that worth trust that she will be cautious in given a save thing for our top professional player??? why our top professional player believe him? who will believe in such stupidity after so many years in the so-called professional sports???

just look at the way you discussing this topic, you use personal attack more than rational discussion. I think i don't worth to discuss with you any more coz someone is losing his head...

like you say, it is only you that think and behave like that LMAO...

#371 Jonc108, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  12. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2342946

"It's all in the report. The wive of the VVIP bought the cordyceps, had it pounded at the medicine shop, put into capsule and bottle, send to LCW. 7 years LCW been taking it no problem, this time got problem.

LCW's negligence is that he himself didnt insist on testing, just trusted what the Nutrionist said.
    LCW himself also blur2, dont realise these days everything, even herbs, have chemicals.

BAM and other NSI personnel also didnt highlight the fact the cordyceps should have been tested. They know LCW is taking all these years, nobody think of asking LCW to test every bottle before consuming. Impossible that nobody, from the coaches to staff, saw LCW taking those pills, along with his multivitamins. THey just didnt think of checking."

Why never thinking of test it??? Coz it was given by the wife of a VVIP? (oh i really made a mistake in previous message by just put it "VIP")...

#372 Jonc108, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I like this part best.:)

14. flite

flite Regular Member

Again the same low level of intellectual are being employed here. Just that this time you raised the bar up a notch by not even knowing what is the point of discussion here. It is all about you mentioning because THE WIFE OF THE VIP.. THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE CLEAN. Got it? If you still couldn't get it, go take a good look at post #365. It is there for you and all to see. Then please read my reply on post #370 once more and hope you could, at last, understood what we (or rather I) are talking about.

For your kind information, many of us did follow the progress of LCW's case from the beginning so those information which you pointed out is nothing new and most importantly, irrelevant to this topic. But the bright side is that you begin to acknowledge (albeit very slowly) that it was because of not getting those pills tested first as the process of making it are very questionable(you pointed that out.. good job) which ultimately leads to the existence of the doping scandal. Not because of THE WIFE OF THE VIP SO IT MUST BE CLEAN as you have mentioned in post #365!

Enough of this merry-go-round thingy as I began to feel rather stupid of myself too. If you still have any query, kindly re read post #365, 366 and 370. You can skip the rest though.

p.s. I just noticed that acknowledgment of yours at the very bottom of your last post. It could save us plenty of time if appear sooner.

15. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

oh someone finally begin to know he (or she) himself is stupid??? good...

16. flite

flite Regular Member

Huh??? What actually are you trying to say? :confused: I really couldn't get you and I had already "tune it down" to such a degree where I hope I could understand you better but still... :eek:

It seems like you are totally losing your grip here!

Don't be too harsh on yourself though. Everybody learn from their mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.