Crisis in French Badminton

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by craigandy, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Akim1

Akim1 Regular Member

Coach
    Source is danish television. Jim a close friend of Gade, is commentating for danish tv and he mentioned it during a match.

2. renbo

renbo Regular Member

That is very good news indeed if it happens

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Han Li going to France?? really?

she should come to Hong Kong!!

4. fauci

fauci Regular Member

There're Chinese coaches already in most national teams, including one of Carolina Marin's coaches. These professional coahes are best for bringing the top players up another level. Most of them won't be interested in teaching some random kids. It's more realistic for federations to organise coaching for the coaches.

5. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

https://www.facebook.com/BriceLeverdez.officiel/posts/980036372125680:0

Danish open 2016: Happy!
    If you had told me before this tournament that I'd be able to join the 1/2 finals I never would have believed. Admittedly, I've lost enough dryly yesterday morning because of a formidable tanongsak and a lack of rest (finishing my match at 22 pm yesterday and playing the 1st match of the session of 1/2 today at 12 h) but I'm staying positive on the whole of my week here.
    I can't find the words yet to talk about my performance before yesterday against Lee Chong Wei World's no. 1 so I'm tired physically but I think we can hold this: 6 years and 11 months That Lee Chong Wei hadn't lost against a European player, the last one to won being jan o jorgensen in 2009. I'm so proud to have broken this hegemony on European players but a little disappointed not to have been able to shackle Today facing tanongsak. But I'll try again another time to go get a title.
    My week was marked by a lot of fun took on the land every day and I thank my friend, Ambassador Leverdez (professional poker player), leader of the agency three % which represents the interests of certain players and coach for this week jesper hougaard ( In Picture with me after the victory against Chong Wei just below).
    Clarification concerning my preparation:
    - I've been practicing 3 months with Peter Gade at the insep between may 2015 and August 2015, after that I'm predominantly trained in my club of créteil with Bertrand Gallet and sometimes in Denmark or in the national mall Under the wing of Kenneth Jonassen, or am I always the welcome is in the clubs of Copenhagen with my friends and European players or Danish. Since April 2016, however, I'm always trained to créteil except in July before the Olympic games or I'm trained 1 week at the insep with foreign partners (Henri Hurskainen, Petr Koukal, Scott Evans) and 4 Days in England or the federation has supported this internship.
    What means today?
    Me The Federation had supported since September 2015 until August 2016 at height of 1000 euros per month to take part in various international tournaments.
    Since The Olympic Games, the leaders of the federation were clear with me, not the federation will take more care of my expenses related to my movements on the international tournaments because they do not wish to support the players "out system". for my part I always thought the federation represented the interests of the nation and, therefore, that the best players should be supported whatever their choice of preparation for the performance.
    Now, so i have to think about finding private partners who are going to be able to help me fund my seasons.
    My Trainer Bertrand Gallet, who has always believed in me and that I had always said that I could beat the world's best players.
    My family, who always left me take my decisions and supported in difficult times.
    The City of créteil of share his representative laurent cathala as well as the USC represented by Camille Lecomte and the people that I've been around during these last 10 years within the structure: Olivier place, Jean Masingue, Angelique honored, Paule Renvoise, Sebastien Millot, all players of the us bad.
    My sponsor trion which should not delay to market its products in France.
    My friend Jean-Noël Reynaud from its moral support.
    My partners of trainings: Olivier Fossy, Jean-Michel Lefort, svetoslav stoyanov, matthieu lo ying ping, Bastien Delaval, Didier Nourry, Simon Maunoury.
    Master Laurent Brien of its availability, his honesty and his moral support.
    Guillaume Modot gmsponsoring agency which supports me for a long time now.
    Other:
    I will comment on eurosport certain times of the Danish open 2016 today from 23 pm to 00 pm so to your tv if you want to see the badminton!
    Have a wonderful Sunday and see you at coubertin Tuesday!