COUNTERFEIT Fake Yonex Voltric Z-Force (VT-ZF)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by mms6a, Mar 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

The forum in China has a group of very experienced players including sellers to help judge by pictures, they mostly judge by the serial # as it's a format reflecting production date and line, logo on the cap, the joint, and the string holes

2. johnnxiv

johnnxiv New Member

Your job
    It only cost Yonex 1/4 or less of the racket msrp to produce them. Let say a ZF sells for $239.00. It only cost Yones $60 to produce it. That's why manufacturers can make fake rackets so much like real and offer them at a cheap price too. I dont have a the source to Yonex production cost.

I think I can relate iphone 6. iphone 6 only cost $200 or less to manufacture, but they are sold for $649 or more when it first came out.
    Source: http://time.com/3426087/apple-iphone-6-cost/

Patrick Park Li likes this.
  3. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    in here, we also can judge it.. and it is 100% fake btw
    I don't need to take a look at many things, only one, the bag, that is normal bag, not JP bag

4. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    You can't imagine how much margin is there even if it is produced by Yonex . I personally know Yonex Sunrise India Head and also one other brand owner named Thwack . The production cost is mere 10-15% of the listed price.

5. nws56

nws56 Regular Member

guitar maker
    If anyone is still interested in these things, I can tell you that one came to me for a restring this week.
    Suspicions were aroused immediately because of the fake Nanogy 95 strings it was wearing, and also by
    the JP code - the first I've ever seen in the UK. I've made some frame protectors out of carbo fibre to prevent
    damage to those notorious transfers on the frame - and they wouldn't fit properly , snagging on the grommets.
    In fact all the grommets seemed misplaced, with the top cross string about 5mm lower than where it should be.
    Spinning the finished racquet by hand revealed an asymmetrically balanced head and a bent shaft.
    The bag was also an obviously flimsy imitation. Overall impression was that all the money had gone on that sumptuous
    paint scheme and very little on the frame underneath.
    I had been entertaining thoughts of getting one of these, but I'm certainly cured of that now.