Badminton Academy (3 or 6 month)

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by madaju, Jan 26, 2015.

1. madaju

madaju New Member

Hi all,

I´m searching for a badminton academy in Asia, where I can train half a year or three months.

I finish school in Germany this spirng and I plan to have break between school and university, but I want to use the time to improve my badminton skills.
    It´s my dream to train under professional conditions once in my lifetime. So I´m searching for an academy in Asia, in which it´s possible to take part at the training for maybe 3 month or even half a year.

I have no contacts to badminton in Asia yet, so I hope you can help me to find a good place for me to train.

Thank you in advance for your tips!

Daniel

2. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    You might want to check out http://www.newvisionbadminton.com in based in Malaysia.

I'm not a representative. Their website seems very informative for what to expect and they also solve lodging n no transport issues.

3. madaju

madaju New Member

Here are further information about what I´m looking for. I hope somone can help me to find a good plce to be! :)

Hello everyone,

I plan to go to Asia in the second half of this year to train Badminton under professional conditions. I imagine something like a Badminton academy, where I can join the training for about 21 weeks.

I´m a 17 years old student from Germany right now. I finish school this June and after it I want to have a break before I go to university. I want to use this break to fulfill my life´s dream. Train under professional conditions in Asia for a few month.

In the moment I´m searching for possibilities to fulfill this dream. My problem is, I have nearly no contacts in Asia. So I don´t know how to find a good place to be and how to find good opportunities to train.

This is the first reason why I´m writing this. I hope someone of you can help me to find an Academy for me.

The second reason is, as you maybe can imagine the whole thing won´t be very cheap for me. So I thought about some possibilities for me to handle the whole thing.

I think it could be interesting for some Asian badminton companies to cooperate with me. It is a win-win situation.

On the one hand I can fulfill my life´s dream, have a great training's experience and prove my badminton skills so much. All what I need is bit of support to finance it. I have no concretely expectations about the height of the support, but I´m sure we can make a fair deal together.

On the other hand the company can gain some attention in Germany with advertisement on my shirts and stuff like this. Especially for companies, which are not so famous in Germany this can be really interesting. If I use your products and wear shirt with your logo, the people I play with or against will see it and maybe they want to try it again. It´s typical human to try new stuff all the time. So maybe this cooperation could give new attention to the company and bring new customers to it.

As I sad together we could create a win-win situation. And everyone would be happy.

Thank you for reading this long post. I hope I choose the right way to fulfill my dream. If you have any contacts, which could help me or if you could help me by your self, please write me an e-mail (daniel.hornstein97@gmail.com).

I would be really pleased about some contacts or help.
    Many thanks in advance!

Daniel