Cool tops/shorts not specially made for badminton (but still fine to use)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by antonr, Sep 11, 2014.

1. antonr

antonr Regular Member

IT
    I doubt many people would argue that you can't use a running or tennis top to play badminton in, so perhaps a thread with some great looking tops that are used primarily for other sports but would be fine for badminton would be quite cool.

Recently got a pair of Yonex 86EX as my first proper pair of badminton shoes but struggled to find any badminton tops with any orange in them that looked good (I like to match, funnily enough I notice there's a lot of orange shoes and also aquamarine colour schemes, but relatively few coloured shirts to match them). started investigating adidas and found some great looking tops.

[​IMG]

adidas supernova SS, I like how this one has just a touch of orange and red to set it off, but the overall black makes it look fierce and really cool. this photo doesn't do it justice, look it up on prodirectrunning

there's also a few bright, bright orange ones.

[​IMG]
    the bright version of the supernova

and one called an adizero tee, a little black would have made this better but the fade is cool.
    [​IMG]

this one isn't orange, but it's probably the nicest polo shirt I've seen.

[​IMG]

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

Any "sport" top is fine for badminton (as long as it does not restrict movement in the arms etc but then again most proper sport tops are designed for maximum motion).

That's a very nice Nike polo too.