Shb 01 ltd red vs shb f1n ltd

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by jasonlhb, Dec 19, 2013.

1. jasonlhb

jasonlhb Regular Member

Wellness Coach (Weight Loss, Weight Gain, Healthy
    Hi, recently wanna buy a pair of badminton shoes. Anyone have experience between this two pair of shoes, especially tight of the shoes, comfortable , absorption ... Just share your experience :) thanks

2. heyhey

heyhey Regular Member

Floor Cleaner
    I haven't tried shb f1 myself, heard from my kaki that the shoes is light and comfortable. I could share with you my story on shb01 ltd. The shoes itself looks good. When you wear it, you would feel the 'stiffness' of the shoe. The back heel of the shoes design is thicker (I guess it helps to absorb impact while jumping and moving around the court). The front part is flexi which allows you to brake easily. One thing I don't like is the weight of the shoe. IMO, it is heavy, and when you're tired, you felt like it a drag in your feet.

IMO,
    1-less, 10-more
    Stability: 6
    Stiffness: 8
    Weight: 8
    Cushion: 6

The stiffness and the weight turn me off. Overall, I give it a 5.5/10.

3. swunk

swunk Regular Member

i do... and i wrote them in the f1nm ltd thread

4. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

The new quattrofit shoes are quite interesting. I tried on a size US 9 and even before lacing them up, it felt tight right at the area where they removed excess material. The club member I tried it from already broke it in so it was well-formed for his feet, he said it gave him blisters for the first couple weeks he had them, that could be what you're feeling.

To me, they should have stuck with ergoshape. It was comfortable and ready to go out of the box and not risking any blisters :p

5. Wingu

Wingu Regular Member

Teacher
    If you are sensitive to blisters, I would recommend using your new pair of shoes for a small session only, lets say 20 minutes or so and then switch back to your old shoes. That way you can avoid blisters and such while still breaking in the shoes.

6. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

Sounds like a good idea, I've never had blisters before. My issue is usually my toe jamming up at the front of the shoe even if I tie it tight. There is about 1 cm of space between my shoe and toe atm in my SHB65FT.

7. Wingu

Wingu Regular Member

Teacher
    Doesn't that mean you are picking half a size too big? :p

8. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

I may be exaggerating :p There is a little room though. I'm still torn between getting 9 or 9.5. Will give the shoe weight after I get them =D