YONEX Denmark Open

Discussion in 'Denmark / French / BitBurger Open 2013' started by okiazr, Sep 13, 2013.

1. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
  2. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    indonesian player :

MS
    Tommy Sugiarto (5)
    Sony Dwi Kuncoro
    Hayom Rumbaka

Simon Santoso (R)

WS
    Lindaweni Faniteri

MD
    Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan (1)
    Angga/Ryan
    Hendra Aprida/Yonathan
    Markis Kido/Markus

WD
    Pia/Rizky (7)
    Greysia/Nitya
    Tiara/Gebby

XD
    Tontowi/Liliyana (2)
    M. Rijal/Debby S (6)
    Riky/Richi
    Kido/Pia
    Praveen/Vita M

Rizky/Gideon (Q5)

3. Penwinack

Penwinack Regular Member

Wow! Shenck come back :):)

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

As expected the elite players are registered here, 4th of 5 SS Premier event.

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I can't believe it, Cai Yun partners Chai Biao and Fu Haifeng partners Hong Wei? Perhaps it's more to try out Fu Haifeng with a different partner.

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

WD Zhao Yunlei/Cheng Su withdrawn due to Cheng Su's injury sustained at the Chinese National Games.

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Apparently, CHN is continuing to try out new doubles combinations in MD, WD and XD, seems not too bothered about winning titles for the time being.

8. bennydut

bennydut Regular Member

student
    Get your fact right! LOL! When they lose, you say they are not too bothered to win titles. When they split partner, you also say they are not too bothered to win titles. Whey they win, you say they are good. LMAO!! If they not too bothered to win titles, just skip the tournament and pay the fine to BWF, paying fine is much cheaper than airfare cost round trip + hotel cost + food cost + etc etc... LOL

The new partnership is to those who recently lose in most occasion such as CY/FHF, CB/HW in MD.
    ZYL/QT who also recently lost is also split for time being with partnering ZYL with CS but they withdraw. MJ/TJH also recently lose in some tournaments, so they split these two and partner MJ/ZQX and BYX/TJH.

If WXL/YY is split, then you can say they are not too bothered about winning titles... :p

#8 bennydut, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  9. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Opinions are not facts, what are you reading ? When you split and form new partnerships , you're experimenting to see if they work and cannot be expected to win titles for a start, it takes time , that's why I wrote CBA "seems not too bothered about winning titles for the time being." What's the matter with you, reading your own meanings into what I was saying and being strident about it when I was merely analyzing it objectively.

Be careful your uncalled for LMAO doesn't hurt your 'A'. To be honest, the CB/HW split took me by surprise as their partnership wasn't formed that long (until 2cents explained the rationale for the split in the relevant thread).

10. ting_ht

ting_ht Regular Member

I believe we better use the ‘agree with disagree’ approach here.

However, I agree that CB/HW have not been given enough time given the time LXH/QZH took to come today’s status. I have a feeling that the reason they are partnering CY and FHF separately in Denmark Open is that LYB (Chinese coaching team) wants them to learn from CY/FHF and CY/FHF can give them advices for future improvements too. At the meantime, LYB still does not need to worry TC or UC (the major events) next year and that is why he can afford to do all these.

Also, we will slowly see more young Chinese players (i.e. THW/XS) coming to the international stages after the Chinese National Games until the end of next year 2114 then the 2016 Rio Olympic team will be formed because Chinese Sport has been working around the Olympic clock ever since 1983.

11. Jimmy_Goh

Jimmy_Goh Regular Member

Korea broke-up their WR1 MD. I think YYS may be a better partner for LYD. YYS is more creative and steadier than KSH.

LD is the 6th player on the reserved list. Wonder will he get to play in Denmark. Maybe BWF should come out with a "notion" ranking for Singles event too. . .:cool: