Apacs Lethal 70 vs. Yonex VT5

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by badboy50, Jul 11, 2013.

1. GaryC

GaryC Regular Member

IT Analyst
  2. taz4000

taz4000 Regular Member

Freelancer
    A few different people at my club have the Lethal 6 some of them are hard hitters too, we often exchange rackets too compare tensions and just to nerd out.

I'm a Yonex Z-Force guy myself but it baffles me that such a low cost racket like the Lethal 6 can be such a great all round racket, it's a bloody quick racket and you can still generate power and excellent touch with it, excess vibration can be negated with a good grip and strings I would recommend Yonex Super Grap and strings Nanogy 98 which I use personally.

I had the Lethal 70 honestly it's not a easy beast to tame, it's a very solid singles racket but atleast I found during quick exchanges it's rather difficult to manuever, yeah it's a cannon from the back court but at the net it takes too long to reload it, if you know what I mean.

We are all spoilt for choice these days and makes things far more confusing.

#22 taz4000, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  3. carbonex 20

carbonex 20 Regular Member

engineer
    Lethal 70 so far

4. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    or.. you can try tantrum 200 (if it is still in production.. same as L70, it is already out of production I think) it is stiff but more of even balance racket (L70 is head heavy racket)

5. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    or you can try the new visible hollow 2020 or tweet 8000. my fried tried the apacs visible hollow 2020 then he bought three of them.

6. dsmbooster

dsmbooster Regular Member

financial analyst
    is there 4u Lethal 70?, I like the hollow shaft (double shaft) anti vibration, high tension stringing,40lb wrap with titanium mesh, but can't handle the head heaviness, looking for 4U, how strong is the frame compare to 3u? since it's thinner