Looking for join new group with advanced player

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by shania, Jan 29, 2013.

1. shania

shania New Member

artist
    I trained by professional coach to play tourments, got double women/Mix double second before. New in Vancouver, Looking for advanced level group or players play.
    I avoid to play with players never trained , just play with their own experience, post incorrectly and doesnot have sense how to run in double.

My hours is flexible . I am looking for similar players group to join, advanced players who must be well tained , play with the pose properly , has sence run properly in double game.

email: yes8989@live.ca or message here.

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    I guess why this one has no replies was that no one can meet the criteria :)

Shania, there are a whole bunch of groups (at various levels) that plays regularly throughout the Vancouver region. If you want to be competing regularly there is the monthly Badmintology group that holds monthly tournament, Badminton BC also has its various tourneys. Maybe you need to show up at some of the various locations (Vancouver Racquets Club, Ace Badminton, ClearOne, etc) to see which groups might fit your level.

I play a couple of nights a week and know other groups that play other nights at various locations. I have never been formally trained by a coach otherwise I would invite you to join us on Sunday evenings.

3. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    One way to find players with similar level is to join local big tournaments. Once you know one another, you will know where they play and could join their groups.