Fleet Armor Muscle 95

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Andrewy, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Hi everyone. I'm from m'sia. I had just recently bought a Fleet Armor muscle 95.IT's costs me Rm159. I wanted to know more about this racquet. What i know for the moment is it's a clon from one of the yonex armortec. And the yonex costs Rm1000 plus. Huge difference. Please tell me more about this racquet and if anyone can tell me where to find fleet's website, i would be very grateful. I tried searching for it but fleet's website is nowhere to be found. I saw some fleet's picture here in one of the reviews, it seemed like it's from a chinese website, i can read chinese but i don know what's fleet in chinese.so couldn't find. anyway my new fleet armor muscle 95 is 3U and G2. what are the diffrences anyway?what's the U and G? I know i'm a little anoying and green about badminton here but would be much grateful if anyone can tell. Thank q.

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    "U" are weight codes, and for Yonex, the higher the U, the lighter the racket. U is heavier than 2U. 2U is heavier than 3U etc.

"G" is the grip size. For Yonex, the higher the "G" size, the smaller the grip is. 3G is bigger than 4G. Other racket manufacturers have this in reverse, i.e. the higher the "G", the larger the grip.

-dave

3. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Hey, my major question has not been answered yet.by the way my fleet is yellow in colour.

4. Netasia

Netasia Regular Member

Have 3 friends who bought Fleet Armor muscle 95. 1 sold off within a month for RM$100. The other 2, broke the racquet in court. Personally I don't feel it's a clone of armortec.

5. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Is it really that bad? But many ppl have actually bought this racquet thinking that it is good. How come......??? By The way is it that easy to break a racquet?

6. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Somebody Help Me! Have I Just Bought A Broken Stick Home??!!!!!!

7. Bieffe

Bieffe Regular Member

Engineer
    Ah per what broken stick? Already broken? SO fast?:eek:

Anyway you already bought it and how can we help?:confused: What I suggest is you play with it and make do....then post a review.

Most rackets will not crack so easily. Unless u string them at 28lbs or more and you always clash the rackets, other than that no worries.

At the end of the day don't let what ppl say here effect you too much....is a mind thing. If oneday I give you a choice of 3 rackets all sprayed in matt black....I am sure you cannot tell which is which....and you will be suprised at the racket you choose.:D
    Is more of the player than the racket. I have seen ppl using fake Armotecs beating the XXXX of opponents using MP100 etc!

No all Yonex are good and not all non-branded are lousy. Is marketing and branding only.

Use what you feel best and play best....so be it if it's a $15 combo set from Toys R Us!

Enjoy the game and worry abt the quality later.

8. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Come on, tell me you are just joking right?Where's the Fleet's of ur frieds made in?It's wonderfully hard to believe that simply anyone who used this fleet model happen to break them into 2.

9. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Thank You MR.BEEF, haha. Well, yupe, that's true, i don't think a racquet can be broken as easy due to the technology recently. Yupe, like u said, enjoy the game with the racquet and post a review later. I bought racquets from reliable shops. And I don think it's such a horrible since the owner (who is a badminton player) recommended FLEET ARMOR MUSCLE 95 INNOVATED WITH LATEST TECNOLOGY IN JAPAN TO ME!!

10. huijun

huijun Regular Member

engineer
    In Taiwan, we have fleet professional 2000ã€3000 and FT-500ã€300(the clone of yonex AT-800)...etc. I have professional 3000 and FT-500 and the pro 3000 is better than FT-500 for me! The quality(including the material and paint) of fleet rackets are good comparing to other company. I don't think their rackets will break easily without clash although the pro 2000 some problems on the shaft when it comes out. But the fleet has solved the problem already.

11. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Yes, fleet's racquet meet a certain standard and quality. My fleet muscle 95 is indeed good. If you have any of them, please see that you have "innovated with new technology in Japan" written on it's shaft. This racket is recent, if you got it some long time ago, it might not be the same as mine. I've tried a few shoot with this racquet. It's very good, absolutely ideal for beginers, advance players so as students. For weaker arms, just try a tension of 20 and it will be your ideal racket. less energy for stronget shoot, trust me, that's what everybody is looking for. It is indeed nearly impossible to easily break any racket within a short period of time. Esspecially some quality ones. I find it hard to believe uncle Nes. friends broke 2 of them and one sold it for Rm 100 within a month. And that is the racquet that I bought? It's either Uncle Nestasha's profesional friends pull a tension of 40 on the racquet to play golf or HE WAS JUST TEASING ME. Come on, kids can't take lies...:crying: so I'll try the racket out for one or two months and i'll write my review.For the meanwhile any profesionals here who had known this racquet of mine can give me a little info about it so that i can know more about the good and weaknesses of my SWORD? If someone can tell me, he must be good, why? because even i myself cant find any hint about Fleet muscle power 95 on the net!!!!! hahaha

#11 Andrewy, Nov 30, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2004
  12. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Okay. I'll bite.

You're welcome.

All rackets meet standards and quality. You just have to define standard and quality.

I'm speechless.

BadmintonForum has a guide in the equipment sub-forum detailing playing styles, playing experience, budget consideration, etc., because different people have different approaches to racket selection.

Take a look at the thread "Resting Place For Our Brothers-In-Arms"

You might have to entertain the idea that it's the truth.

Enjoy your "sword" and let us know how you get along with it. Your posts are quite, "entertaining."

-dave

13. Netasia

Netasia Regular Member

yes those 2 racquets had clashed with other players', but did not "deformed" immediately. As I said, most importantly is YOU are happy with it, don't get influence by other comments.

14. Bieffe

Bieffe Regular Member

Engineer
    Aiyo Andrewy....Netasia I reckon is a Princess :p and not a Uncle:D

15. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Andrewy,

I believe Fleet rackets sold in Malaysia are produced for the Malaysian market only, including your Fleet Armor muscle 95. There are only some models available which are 'Made in Taiwan'. That is why you would be able to find any information on your Fleet Armor muscle 95 on the Internet.

You may wish to check out the following top models which are available in Taiwan:

http://www.mattshop.com.tw/1-RacketList-Fleet.asp

Cheers :)

16. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Dave,for ur kind info, I'm a lousy badminton player but a professional poet, debater and a public speaker.The use of standard and quality are usually define as good.Yes u were right, different hands use different racquet. And also the usage of 'sword',it's an illustration, or more specifically a near simily analogy.And Aunt Nes. Well, I always thought that the name Netasha is feminine.And also, while intepretating a text, we must always remember to read and understand things in context, not pretext. by cutting in and out of the message doesn't really potray what the writer want to say. But this is usually used by debaters to press the oppsition. And aunt nesh, well i'm so sorry.... hope u'll forgive me..... and thanks for telling me ur friends racquet were clashed....oh, by the way a racquet can be easily ruined, that's right if you are stringing a high tension on certain racquet, it can deform just so. I once saw my friend stringing a tension of 31 on a racquet, the racket instantly ruined.

17. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

Thank you so much mr seal man, u have help me lots. but my fleet is made in japan. couldn't find any in the page you show me. anyway thanks a lot. any more ideals?

18. Andrewy

Andrewy Regular Member

By the way, thank q so much mr woodchuck for telling me the threads....