Voltric 9 vs ArcdSaber 009DX

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by KyMurr, Nov 6, 2012.

1. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

Ok,so I'm a fairly all around player, but I feel like I'm in need of a new racket.
    My current racket is the MP23, and I know that the Voltric 9 would be a more comparable racket, but I might be looking to try something new.
    I have a pretty powerful smash, with or without my MP23, so I don't think losing that extra head heaviness will affect my play all around, but I'm worried about the stiffness of either racket. The AS and the VT9 both have more stiff shafts than my current racket, so that might be a bit hard to get used to, but It'll be nice to get my hands on a different feeling racket for once.
    Also, the reason these 2 are my top 2 is because they're both within my price range, and available (some-what) locally.
    I play 4 times a week, and play doubles and singles, so I want something that will be good for either.

#1 KyMurr, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  2. SantaSCSI

SantaSCSI Regular Member

I really enjoyed my 009DX. The extra stiff shaft makes for accurate precision taken you have the power to produce the shots. Able to generate power and yet fast enough for doubles.