Badminton buddy in Mandaluyong

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by steve1976, Sep 13, 2012.

1. steve1976

steve1976 New Member

Engineer
    Hi there !I'm a British guy visiting Philippines in November, to see family.I'd like to play a bit of badminton whilst I am over there. I consider myself an intermediate player.I will be staying in an apartment in Dansalan Gardens, Mandaluyong.Any of you guys like to introduce me to the joys of Filipino badminton ?Where's the best place to play in the area ? I see there is a place nearby round the back of Robinsons.CheersSteve

2. daron30a

daron30a Regular Member

Healthcare Agent
    Hi mate. Im also British and staying in mandaluyong nr makati avenue. I play in zone now 3 times a week.. just started up again after a long break from the game.. but if youre at a reasonable standard (which i think u already confirmed) feel free to txt me/PM me when youre here and il ask my group admin if theyll be cool to include u in our sessions... I kinda have 2-3 groups that I play with.

3. gerry

gerry Regular Member

I used to play at the yonex hall behind Puregold. Is that the same place the OP mentions ? :)

4. neiln

neiln Regular Member

Credit
    Looking for a badminton buddy. (Rosario Pasig, Mandaluyong, EDSA Central etc.)

Feel free to contact me: 0917-754-1143

5. Stackhouse

Stackhouse Regular Member

hi,

I'd like to be part of a team in badminton.

6. Olibog

Olibog Regular Member

Business Development
    Hello! I'm also looking for a new group to play with either in Mandaluyong, Pasig, Taguig & Makati. I have a group that plays in Powersmash every thursday but its not always consistent. I can play 1x or 2x every weekday and also on weekends. I've been playing for 6 yrs and quite decent. Looking for a group that could "adopt" me. Hehehe