Racket Suggestion

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by jjnoob, Aug 20, 2012.

1. jjnoob

jjnoob New Member

Hi Guys,

Need a little bit of help here. Currently I am using a BS09 as my main racket. However, at times I feel it is a bit too flexible for me. I have used stiffer rackets and really like the feel of them. I also prefer head-heavy rackets due to my playing style.

A little about myself, I am a very much offensive player who likes to vary my shots. I play a mixture of both singles and doubles depending on the group I play with. Technique-wise, I have been going for training for a while now and have no complaints on my BS09 in terms of hitting, etc. Just that its slightly too flexible for me.

So anyone has any rackets to recommend?
    Budget : RM400 max

Thanks for your help :)
    J

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    stiff head heavy racket would be the victor superwave35. it's the same price as the bravesword i believe. not sure if that's under rm400 or not. some of the mid range armortec from yonex is also stiff shaft head heavy balance as well :)

3. jjnoob

jjnoob New Member

Thanks for the suggestion :) Any other suggestions so that I can have a comparison between a few rackets when I go and try them? I was looking at the Victor Spira 21 as well but not too sure how it plays though. Yonex is okay for me but a tad bit pricey and must really look in order to determine authenticity

J

4. minimarcy

minimarcy Regular Member

Digital Advertising
    Apacs Tantrum 300?

5. Deathblader

Deathblader Regular Member

Student/Lifeguard/Athlete
    JJ, have you given the Brave Sword 12 a try? It's stiffer and head heavier than the BS 9.

6. doughnut

doughnut Regular Member

Voltric Z-force. Stiff and head heavy. Love it

7. jjnoob

jjnoob New Member

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions :) Havent had a go with the apacs as no one i know plays using that :( As for the bravesword, I have tried and it seems ok but I feel it is not head heavy enough (?).

As for the z-force, had a go with it and something just doesn't feel right when playing with it for me. Maybe not my style (not to mention out of my budget) :(