BC gathering at the Singapore Open 2004

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2004' started by kwun, Nov 2, 2004.

?

will you be attending the Singapore Open live?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2004.
  1. I will be there during finals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I will be there during semi-final

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I will be there during quarter-finals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I will be there during earlier rounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I will not be attending the Singapore Open

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. shuyi

shuyi Regular Member

They are staying in Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel at east coast.

2. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    Guys,

Far from Belgium I wish you to have a nice trip and a nice weekend in SIS.
    Very sad :crying: and jealous that I can't joint you in SO. It's very far from here and have no plan back to INA (South East Asia) this year, maybe next year.

Anyway, I hope someday we can also do the same meeting as in SIS/SO here in Europe.

Loh....
    Good Luck ! You have done, do and will do a great thing for BF.
    I cross my fingers and wish you all a success trip (go and back) and an unforgetable weekend in Singapore.

3. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

sry matez,last minute confirm,i cannot go on Sat(that include the game at Bedok)
    I just manage to sell my ticket to my friend...i might be going on the final only(uhh)
    Any idea is the ticket still on sale?

4. Kai91

Kai91 Regular Member

Student
    Awww Lobber...Sad...

Anyway did any of you guys went for today's match?? Anyway did u guys manage to c any cute girls?? I find the China Wang Rong quite good looking and the korean Hwang Hye Youn quite cute... But...the Singapore Men's doubles VS Japan is soo screwed..

5. Fook90

Fook90 Regular Member

Student
    Yesterday, I went there and asked some players to autograph my book. I managed to see the Danish and Chinese players.

6. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hi BF kawan jkusmanto,

Tarima kaseh! Many thanks for your well wishes. We all certainly look forward to a morning of fun at Bedok. Wish you can join us too. Perhaps one day this can happen. Kwun has just PM me to say he is now in HK and he was delighted with the banner his mom had arranged to be made in China!

Yes slowly but surely, things are falling into place ... and we are just waiting for Sat, 20 Nov to come ... :D

Greetings to you in Belgium from all BFers in Singapore! :)

7. Fook90

Fook90 Regular Member

Student
    Is there a BF gathering tomorrow ? I went down today and the SIS was really quiet. I wanna go make some noise but alone so I dare not.

8. Kai

Kai Regular Member

Student
    Hmm........went to SIS today wit some of my frens.. reached there at around 2plus after rashing from training, den i guess i saw Loh, but could not comfirm and dare not to ask him.. haha... But lucky i saw his Phone no. somewhere in this fourm, den sms him at a later time.. Den when to apporch him... Hmm...he is very frenly. But...haha....too bad, sorry tat i din accompany him to watch the SO, as i accompany my frens instead.... Wonder how many BC members there also.....as i can't really see many of us gather together there today........

Oh ya...Hmm...Loh tot tat i am not attenting the Fun Game on Sat, well...hmm...maybe he tot i am another Kai(kai91) hehe.... got 2 kai here sia. Ya i am going... Hopefully will have a wonderful game there!

Anyway.......too bad i din't get to watch the biggest upset of this tournament..... Sin Beat Chen QQ & Zhao TT..
    But wat i saw was......some hard fight Singaporean youngest but trashed by their opp. really sad.... none of the Singaporean up to the standard yet.... Well they r still very young anyway... they r there to get some exp. only. But they played really well..... but can't match those world class players only..

So sian tat Ronald is not playing!!!! miss taufik too......

Hopefully tmr Our locals will win their matches!!!!! Esp. Kendrick!! and Xing Aiying. our local sch boys against the world class players of Ina ... Must watch!!! Derek & Aaron Vs. Candra And Sigit!!!! :eek: KOH Yan Sen & MUHD AZLIN Bin Latib vs KIDHO Markis & SETIAWAN Hendra{INA} Hopefully SAPUTRA Hendri Kurniawa & LI Yujia Will win their next matches too!!

9. NEOing

NEOing Regular Member

Still Lookin...
    hey, are all of you all intend to meet up and watch the games together??? we can try to have some universal codes so that everyone can recognise each other.... like where to sit..

10. Bresis

Bresis Regular Member

Me too...it's really quiet..and everytime during the Singapore-Malaysia matches..i dare not cheer too loud for Malaysia..hehehe

11. Fook90

Fook90 Regular Member

Student
    Today there will be men doubles action. It will be dull if everyone keeps quiet. Should all the BFers gather at the east of the hall ?

12. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Well guys, not to worry. You can join others to applaud here and there.

Because we are saving our strength and voice for Sat and Sun. Bresis, nice to know that you managed to find your way to the SIS and hope you can join us for our Sat Fun Games as Bedok.

On Sat, we will be in full force with our unique banner (fresh from China) and all our 'barang-barang' (noise makers), sitting in one commanding block at the Eastern section and making all the noise that we want. Then there is no fear not to cheer. This afternoon, Stephanie from the SSC will be at the SIS to show me the exact location.
    See you there! :)

13. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Hi Loh, saw you last night at SIS and I must say that you looked very professional and serious indeed with your high end camera and tripod and was busily taking notes :D

14. jong77

jong77 New Member

gosh.. i think i can only go on sunday. but at least i'll catch some action since its the finals.. really love to join u guys for the games but cant make it..:crying: i may be sitting with my frenz, but i guess i'll push them to sit together with BFers.. look forward to seeing u guys there!

Jon:D

15. Bresis

Bresis Regular Member

Oh..tomoro's quarter finals will be the last day dat i can attend..due to some commitments..i have to go back to Malaysia by Sat..so i'm taking tomoro night's bus back to Malaysia..guess i will miss Kwun and the banner..but don't worry..i'll watch the live telecast on astro on sun..make sure u ppl cheer as loud as possible!! :D Btw..i still haven't spotted Loh in the stadium :rolleyes: