FS/FT: Beware of the lindan1991

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by yiong, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Zackster

Zackster Regular Member

Student
    Very easy once you have proper evidence everything is in motion.
    Nope one ever does the right thing but the reason is they can relate to pain of losing hard earned cash
    and even more so for a manual laborer. He gives his full physical strength to do his job, working long hours with minimum wage so he could have happy leaving. I know this pain cause i am one of those people. I even now have back problems, shoulder problems because of my job and even required surgery. Try to understand this in some on else shoes. and btw that was very ignorant when you said "very typical". So these lazy people should be brought to justice

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    As far as I am aware, you have one person's claim over the internet - no independent validation.

As harsh as it may sound, there is the term "caveat emptor". This has repeatedly been stressed in the past - it is at a buyer's own risk to enter a transaction.

There are so many scams on the internet - one should their checks very carefully before entering a transaction.

#42 Cheung, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  3. Zackster

Zackster Regular Member

Student
    Are you still not aware that the person who cheated ts was also the same person who cheated me aswell...and i've met the guy and made direct transaction and even then i could not spot it was a fake till later. He scammed me directly to my face .That even angers me. Yes buyer's risk but we were discussing about justice..you've just diverted the topic.

4. yiong

yiong New Member

Student
    Brother yuerz,it is difficult to find an honest person like u,I thought this bc forum is a place for the badminton fans to communicate,to share everything,and now even moderator cheung he himself cant remain the justice and suspect am I telling the truth?Please ask him to go and check when was lindan1991`s last activity to visit this forum,how come he doesnt leave any comment if he know that I am insulting him now,totally disappointed with this forum and the moderator told me i must bear the risk of this kind of deal,and tell there is the right not to publish his infor,I respect his way to handle this forum but I cant agree.

At last,I know who is the person already,and it will be a way to solve it, I wont depend on moderator anymore:mad:

5. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/10513-**READ**-RULES-OF-THE-BUY-amp-SELL-Forum-**READ**

Read the disclaimer.

Now, we have not prevented you posting your experience.

We have not deleted any of the *evidence* that has been stated

We have not said the accused party is innocent.

We have not said you are lying.

This is a good article on the subject.

publishing-personal-and-private-information

Further explanation

The deletion of personal data complies with a legal requirement of personal data protection.

Now, if that personal data is freely available on the internet on other websites, then that would completely change the issue of posting of personal data .........

A link to that particular website carrying that person's data would be very useful as well...

#45 Cheung, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  6. yuerz

yuerz New Member

Bro Yiong, i kena once also .... Just learn my experiences and next time got to becareful lo!! I feel sad ppl cheated on our honesty and they don't feel shame ab it. This does not happen only in Malaysia but everywhr too. Please try to be calm .... Actually u do not loose out anything. In fact they are loosing everything. By the amout of just few hundred RM, we can clearly see the face of this kind of ppl. They have lost all their personal reputation.
    I have been experience it when I was young and get cheated by a good friend.
    It is really hurt.
    I can fully understand your anger.

However, this is just a small part of our life.
    We learn from it and we will growth from it.
    So, please try to be calm my bro.

7. cephas_chan

cephas_chan Regular Member

can share the pics of the modified racket? :eek: Curious to know how can a badminton racket be modified....:rolleyes:

8. leonard23

leonard23 New Member

Not to continue the argument between the parties. But after I read through all the post from the moderator, I would like to say that this is the first and the only forum that I have ever seen that moderator is not protecting the members. Yes, you may say our member yiong are stupid enough to get cheated(no harsh feeling yiong) and he should bear this stupid move himself, but what we are concerning now is about the same seller cheating/scamming other members in Bc in the future? Without posting out his details, he can create millions millions of new Id without god knows right? Do you want the same issue happening again and another member posting out the same thread making the members to argue around again? I'm not saying bad bout our moderator Cheong but I'm just expressing my feeling. Maybe that's the different culture in the different country but I believe no one would wish to get cheated thus we want to share out the badly morale member to keep other members aware.

9. cephas_chan

Protection money in boleh land...yes you can!

10. leonard23

leonard23 New Member

I'm talking about sharing the bad morale member to avoid other members getting cheated or scam again. That's the protecting way not the "protecting money" bro. :)

11. cephas_chan

Maybe BC member can start a list of bad member "ID", then moderator make it as a sticky at the top?

12. zombiez

zombiez Regular Member

Full time Dad
    :D1. Show picture of the said fake item (I'm also curious how a RM200 VT80 looks like). 2. Show proof of transaction. Probably PM or email to moderator so that these people can be banned. 3. Moderator is giving everyone a fair chance to defend themselves. 4. Since you have all the details of the accused cheater, make a police report.

13. yiong

yiong New Member

Student
    Just like i`ve mentioned that I respect u are the moderator,but till now u cant even tell all the bc members how do we prevent to be cheated by the same person if he just use the new ID?For this moment I wont mention about the cheating issue,and can u just help us to think a good way to protect us?U are the moderator and I think this is not a big request from me .

14. yiong

yiong New Member

Student
    Thank you brot yuerz for the comfort ,u are good to understand my feeling:)

15. yiong

yiong New Member

Student
    If the person just change to a new ID then how do we possible to know his past?:( I know there is a forum,its moderator is a very responsible person who will concern all the deal,once he found there is a swindler and he will ban his/her IP straight,and I dont mind to share what forum is that,it is truth,it is sibu.org

16. cephas_chan

I think the "victim" (TS) is trying to get the "judge" (moderator) to punish the "cheater" (linda1991)...

disclaimer: BadmintonCentral.com provides the MarketPlace Forum as a free service. BadmintonCentral.com cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes.

To mitigate the victim's pain, banning the IP address of the cheater is one of the options. But based on the above disclaimer, i think the judge will have the final say & action, provided he want to do it or not.

17. cephas_chan

Dat's the problem....he stated small amount & you take the bait/risk....

18. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    leave the detecting and banning of new ID to us. we have already found and banned a couple of re-registrations already. so you can trade rackets here without worries.

19. yiong

yiong New Member

Student
    I will never deny to admit,the "victim" really wishes the moderator can do some regulations to help to protect the buyer in future(not only me),we understand different forum got their own way to manage their own forum,but,just a small request from the "victim" or "the probable victim in future",find a way we wont be cheated by the same person or by the new swindler,i think it is reasonable.

20. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    and the victim should also show proof. so far in this thread we have not seen any visual proof to support the victim's claim.